What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

RABK

Referee
Charley9 said:
Well you called Buderus a F****t...that wasn't very nice!

Best: I have a cupcake!
Worst: I am at work :( i want to go home...1 1/2 hours to go.

I hadn't had any sleep! Never heard of a joke eh? :sto:

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Trolling Sharks' fans, going to the game tonight, drunken frivolity with the Crusade

WORST: Had to put my diet on hold and eat a pie

les norton

First Grade
Ohhhh Northey....I just saw it.

Im very sorry. It sucks to go through this. Trust me I know how ya feel.
Chin up babycakes.

les norton

First Grade
Best - looking forward to watching the footy. Plus did a bit of shopping and went out for lunch

Worst - feel seedy, have an hour presentation for sport psych on tuesday, inspection wednesday, a crappy doctors appt thursday and a court date friday....this week is gonna suck.

northey

First Grade
Ohhhh Northey....I just saw it.

Im very sorry. It sucks to go through this. Trust me I know how ya feel.
Chin up babycakes.

thanks les!
it was really my idea to break up. and i am glad after i found out what he did. But he seems so cut by it, he got so drunk last night at the ball and no one would talk to him. But i couldn't be happier! LOL

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Had fun at the footy last night even though it was colder than I thought it would be.

WORST: They lost and now I'm trying to finish off my 3rd review this week, so starting tomorrow I can concentrate on 3000 word essay.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: went to the footy n got to see ben last night :D and i mite not have to go to school tomorrow

worst: we lost the footy and the weekend is jsut about over :(

Risa

Bench
Best: Went to the footy last night and got to catch up with people. Went for a drive around the Coast today & ended up buying myself a new mattress!

Worst: I had a funny night sleep last night, but surprisingly I felt okay this morning!

RABK

Referee
Best: Nothing really.

Worst: Mummify's tragic death, i know the trainers of the horse. RIP you bloody champion.

Also had long 13 hour day at the office on a sunday.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Had lunch with the Crusaders (well Skye, Stranger, Vern, and PK)

WORST: My train home got terminated in Broadmeadow, meaning a $11 taxi ride I can't afford

RABK

Referee
Indeed it was, i can tell you alot of Sydney punters shed a tear or two today, and not because they probally all earnt thousands on Mummify over the years....it was because he was a true champion of Australian racing.

One of the most respected horses of recent years, testament to his success is the fact that he is a household name.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: no school for me today and got a nice sleep-in

worst: nothing really apart from craig scaring the crap outta me when he woke me up by creeping into my room :lol:

Parki

Bench
worst: its monday. I hate mondays, i think they should be illegal
best : there isnt really a best as yet, i had a nice breakfast, thats about it

northey

First Grade
BEST: hsc english exam was easy... looing forward to doing the rest of them

WORST: had get up at 6:45am so i would be up intime to catch the bus to school, haven't done that for over 3 weeks LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.