What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

les norton

First Grade
best - not alot.

worst - had to say goodbye to a good mate (he is going back to the UK), worked twice, hour long presentation tomorrow to prepare, grocery shopping tonight, clean apartment (inspection)

Charley9

Bench
Best: My boss is away for 2 weeks...oh how much i get done when she's not in!

Worst: My supervisor told me he saw Bedsy at Australia Square...i missed him :( if it was him...

Risa

Bench
Best: Glad another Monday is over...eek hate them lol. Nothing really exciting happened today.

Worst: I've still got this damm cough still, one week on.

axie

Juniors
Best: Had the best tutorial today, only three people turned up so we really got to pick our tutor's mind.
Worst: The freakin tute lasted six hours, was only suppose to be three ...

Charley9

Bench
Best: It is a beautiful day and i'm feelin' fine :D 57 days to go until Green Day, Jimmy Eat World and MCR! Is anyone else going??

Worst: 53 days is a long time...

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Today is over which means it's a downhill slide for the rest of the week, which also means 3 days until I go to Diamond Beach.

WORST: I'm doing more research for theory, which means another 3 hrs in front of the computer.

garden fairy

Juniors
Worst: I'm home sick (I've been told to stop my bad habits - stress, drinking caffiene) because I'm well on my way to an ulcer, I'm trying to do assignments but I can't concentrate because I'm so stressed, and I lost out on a house I wanted to rent cause I can't make the inspection.

Best: all in all, a crappy day :( I just hope it gets better...I think I might go and buy myself a bunch of flowers...

the_knights_rule

First Grade
*sends emma a bunch of virtual flowers*

( if my computer wasnt being so stupid i would find a picture of flowers but unfortunately i cant see pictures atm so i cant :( )

astrogirl

First Grade
Poor Emma (garden fairy), that doesn't sound too good

Best: Feeling great after boot camp yesterday
Worst: Still at work with lots to do

Hoping I can get away around 8pm

northey

First Grade
BEST: slept most of today

WORST: got out of the shower and a moth flew into me and scred me so much that i screamed! it was so scary lol

Risa

Bench
Hahaha northey, glad I'm not the only one here freaked out by them! They were on the train once and I couldn't sleep because I was scared one would land on me lol.

Hope you're feeling better soon Emma, that's no good at all :cry:. I'm sure you will find something soon in Newcastle too, but that's a bummer as well!

Best: Hmm it's Tuesday, so the week is almost half-way over. This time next week it'll be my last night with parents for 8 days, due to them going away.

Worst: I'm now using this tilade puffer to get rid of my cough, I'm weezing still, and it has the worst after taste.

RABK

Referee
Hope things pick up Emma, if ever you need anyhting please don't hesitate to ask, even if it's just a shoulder.... :)

Hey Risa, you spoken to Simon?

Status
Not open for further replies.