What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - best and worst thing about your day so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best: I had a haiku written about me :D and im slowly getting better.... but i might have to go for my blood test tomorrow :(

Worst: I opened the dishwasher when it was on :lol:...... i didnt realise it was on:(

astrogirl said:
Best: Had my best ever day snowboarding on Saturday, which also happened to be my brithday :D I was in the zone for some reason. Went on some new terrain and got braver :D

Worst: Sunday I was rubbish on a snowboard. And also my friend got injured when a skier ran into him. My friend was taken off the slopes on a back board by ski patrol. They were taking precaution in case he had a spinal injury. I was pretty worried about him but he is going to be ok.

Happy Birthday Astro!! :D

Stranger

Coach
HAPPY BDAY ASTRO!

Best : Not alot really :( cept that i got a fair bit of study done...

Worst : So confused over alot :( Feel strange.

garden fairy

Juniors
Best: not much
Worst: found out via sms in the middle of my maths lecture that my grandma had a heart attack this morning and then had some complications when they tried to put a stent into her chest - so now she's in the middle of open heart surgery. I'm so worried and out of sorts I feel like someone is sitting on my chest...

garden fairy said:
Best: not much
Worst: found out via sms in the middle of my maths lecture that my grandma had a heart attack this morning and then had some complications when they tried to put a stent into her chest - so now she's in the middle of open heart surgery. I'm so worried and out of sorts I feel like someone is sitting on my chest...

sorry to hear Em:( hope everything goes okay!

northey

First Grade
BEST: had a wonderful lunch with my friend today, we went to market city as well. paid for my new jersey and it is red and blue!!!

WORST: got so soaked today from the hail storm! also in regards to that, sorry to anyone who was driving or walking along broadway this arvo during the storm, i did not mean to flash everyone! and burnt my tongue

strewth_mate

Bench
BEST: Got one of my assignments done

WORST: All-nighter in the library to get it done and the bloody food machine was broke... Actually that said, it's quite relaxing and you get to use the uni's internet :D

WORST 2: Just realised my car's still (hopefully) in the carpark - need to get another parking permit for today and I haven't got enough shrapnel, and the building with the ATM doesn't open for another freaking half hour :crazy:

BEST 2: Who really cares ;-)

~bedsy~

First Grade
BEST: Today is nice and sunny

WORST: I have to take my cat back to the vet because his tooth is playing up again and my brother is a dickhead.

northey

First Grade
BEST: it is a really nice day here as well! had a really good sleep in. catching up with someone tomorrow, so looking forward to that. i only have one class tomorrow, my film class. which means i get to spend three hours using HD cameras and filming things then editing them :D

WORST: fell like i should be doing something other than watching tv today.

garden fairy

Juniors
Gene Krupa said:
Hope everything works out for your Grandma Emma.

Thanks guys...we're still not sure how she's going to go...as far as I know, she's in ICU recovering. I'm just waiting on a phone call from my dad to update me.

Best: I got tickets to the Live concert this morning - excellent seats at the front in the middle.

Worst: Still feel like absolute crap, didn't sleep at all, can't eat, and I'm stressed out about uni, my grandma and a job interview I have this afternoon. I'm in a phenomenally bad mood which I wish I could get out of.

Misanthrope

Staff member
BEST: Decent day at work, just pre-ordered my copies of Continuum (John Mayer) and The Open Door (Evanescence), and my bond cheque is due to arrive soon.

WORST: Not even faint hope of finding girl of dreams in Glen Innes :p

the_knights_rule

First Grade
best: only had two classes today, went to lunch with my friends and my formal dress is being made yay :D

worst: my exams are getting closer and closer............... :(

Stranger

Coach
Best : Its wednesday :D Exams are finito! 4 day weekend! woohoo!
Time to chillax and take it easy! Had a mini celebration today :lol: drove around the 'hood'

Worst : Urgh wierdness!

astrogirl

First Grade
Best: Having a chance to chill at home. Having a sleep tea. Looking forward to going out with a friend on Friday night.

Worst: Nothing :D

Status
Not open for further replies.