What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread. 2 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stranger

Coach
northey said:
lol!! good stuff!!!
i did my pdh assignment today and i had to coach ppl and i fell over in front of everyone!

:lol:

Grrr.... im doin my PDH assignment now and its annoying!

Gene Krupa

Referee
I have an Impluse sponsored one and a generic last seasons one.

I'm getting a new one with all the sponsorship.

Charley9

Bench
Gene Krupa said:
I have an Impluse sponsored one and a generic last seasons one.

I'm getting a new one with all the sponsorship.

Nothing beats the Henny Penny ones...alltime favourite league jersy! I can't get enough of it!

northey said:
lol it hurt too! and they got it on camera LOL

Oh no! Incriminating video evidence!:lol:

Charley9

Bench
northey said:
I know! and they were like oh we have to play that at mass! lol so not funny!

I can imagine pretty soon for each stack you take, your friends are gonna be holding up score signs...

7.6....6.9....8.0! :lol:

northey

First Grade
haha yeah.. oh and i fell down the last 3 stairs at TAFE this arvo. mind you i was sick! i have been so sick today and in the most sh!tiest mood today!

Charley9

Bench
northey said:
haha yeah.. oh and i fell down the last 3 stairs at TAFE this arvo. mind you i was sick! i have been so sick today and in the most sh!tiest mood today!

Oh I'm impossible when i'm sick...I turn into such a drama queen. "Just leave me alone to diiiie" lol

*back of the hand on the forehead*

northey

First Grade
yeah i slept through TAFE, so the teacher said we could play bingo LOL and then i was just plain sh!tty all through the day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts