What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

137: NFT - The Misty and Gene social thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_knights_rule

First Grade
also, is it jsut me or has the format (or whatever you call it) of the forums changed it all different :? i liked it better hwo it was before cos it had the thing at the bottom where you could enter a post

Gene Krupa

Referee
The site was hacked and the mods on-line at the time happened to be deleted.

All the other things will be fixed in time.

I just lost 5,500 posts though.

:(

Um not this morning its not I have a hang over 8) btw is it my imagination or is the time on the site wrong??

all I can taste is oozo and beer :cry:

misty

Juniors
Well, some skulldugery goin on last night hey Gene! bet i know who it was remember LETS TALK FOOTY....was shut down.....one & one.....get the picture :roll:

accusations :eek:

oh btw i suggest changing your passwords therefore if they come back for a second slog to delete people they don't have that information they gathered last time

Well I changed mine :D

*melliez*

Juniors
Morning everyone!

I think I have become immune to alcohol... Two nights I have written myself off completely, yet I haven't woken up with a hangover the last two days!

If that's the case YAY! :D

While I was out last night I got the best massages! My friend massages my hands, arms, shoulders, neck and back! It relaxed me so much!

well I got a hang over and off to sleep it off ta ta :nwave: :nwave: :nwave:

and northey thanks for the offer to listen but I think everythings gonna be ok :D

misty

Juniors
*melliez* said:
Morning everyone!

I think I have become immune to alcohol... Two nights I have written myself off completely, yet I haven't woken up with a hangover the last two days!

If that's the case YAY! :D

While I was out last night I got the best massages! My friend massages my hands, arms, shoulders, neck and back! It relaxed me so much!

:lol: lucky you :)

I like my feet being rubbed :D

*melliez*

Juniors
Yeah I like having my feet rubbed too. I really could have done with that last night too cause my feet are not agreeing with wearing heels!

I HATE heels. I only wear thongs, sneakers or nothing, unless I really need to, and the last two days I really needed too. I will find away around it if I can, but the last two days were impossible.

TooheysNew

Coach
Changing your password won't do anything.

They aren't hacking into anyone's account. They found an exploit and used it to get into the database and delete accounts.

You aren't able to stop them, however the upgrade should have closed the exploit.

And misty, you are wrong. It was a mass exploit attempt by another website attempting to redirect traffic to their own site. It had nothing to do with lets talk footy at all.

Gene Krupa

Referee
Dilmah said:
And misty, you are wrong. It was a mass exploit attempt by another website attempting to redirect traffic to their own site. It had nothing to do with lets talk footy at all.

We'll just blame them anyway. ;-)

Gene you could give one word answers for the next few posts so you get your count up again and get your point across slowly :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts