What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // PF2 // Sat // Panthers 12-18 Bulldogs // ANZ

Grand Finalist #2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-pen-main.png

1. Matt Moylan 2. Josh Mansour 3. Dean Whare 4. Jamal Idris 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak
6. William Smith 7. Jamie Soward
8. Sam McKendry 9. James Segeyaro 10. Brent Kite 11. Sika Manu 12. Matt Robinson 13. Nigel Plum

14. Adam Docker 15. Jeremy Latimore 16. Ben Murdoch-Masila 17. Lewis Brown
18. Kevin Naiqama 19. Sam Anderson

2014teams-cby-main.png

1. Sam Perrett 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Mitch Brown
6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson
8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood

14. Reni Maitua 15. Dale Finucane 16. David Klemmer 17. Frank Pritchard
19. Moses Mbye 20. Harlan Alaalatoa

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees: Shayne Hayne, Gavin Badger
Sideline Officials: Jason Walsh, Grant Atkins
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Luke Phillips

Holden Cup Under 20's Preliminary Final - Curtain Raiser
SAT 5:15PM | Eels v Warriors @ ANZ Stadium​

Last edited:

mxlegend99

Referee
Bulldogs favorites with the bookies. Panthers have beaten them twice and will hopefully be able to put them away for a third time. But the Bulldogs seem to have been timing their run for the finals. They were excellent against the Storm, and looked good for most of last night. Hopefully the week off hasn't hurt the Panthers.

Dufmack

Juniors
Adam Docker is back I believe. Many Penrith fans dislike him but he punished the dogs pack last time we met and was a big part of our victory. Also Josh Jackson may be out which would be great news for Penrith.

Docker is the most overrated player in the NRL and I don't want him near the team. Much rather Sam Anderson who is a better defender and actually can make meters

Dufmack

Juniors
Ivan has expressed his clear willingness to select docker this year, even when we have close to full strength sides. As long as he is 13 and not on the bench I won't be too disappointed with his selection, it's not like alternatives such as Plum or Anderson are going to provide Elijah Taylor like ball playing anyway. As long as Anderson doesn't fall out of the 17 I am happy.

I like Docker and he can have a future but I dont want him sprinting out of the line trying to be a hero and missing tackles in a semi final. People seem to only remember his hits and not the misses

ram raid

Bench
I think the Panthers will take this one. They are hungry and Sowy is in great form. Still not sold on the Doggies yet.

Latest posts