What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // QF2 // Sun // Storm 4-28 Bulldogs // AAMI

Elimination Final 2: Storm v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

insert.pause

First Grade
These refs are appalling and the video ref in play is soo f**king stupid and I can't understand how it has crept back into the game, we went through this years ago and got rid of it!

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lol my mrs hits me harder then that

That's just embarrassing for ennis, how can you play rugby league and do shit like that?

tomdl

Bench
Still waiting for someone to sacrifice themselves to put one on the chin of Reynolds or Ennis...

Dragon

Coach
Many v Dogs is another mouthwatering grubathon. Judiciary will have a busy couple of weeks

MacDougall

First Grade
I can't believe Manly and the Dogs are playing off for a place in the prelim finals. Neither team deserves to get that far this year.

BunniesMan

Immortal
The people bagging Ennis, have you ever participated in a contact sport? Getting hit like that, even relatively lightly, can wind you. It can be literally impossible to breathe. Ennis wasn't playing for a penalty because he still looked f**ked when it was clear he wasn't getting a penalty.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Someone rates themselves highly.

Have you ever considered those 2 things pop up often for you often because it is you. I follow you around ? but you continue to respond, interesting.

Letting your emotion get the better of you eh?

Laughing at your fragile psyche is more fun than this game right now...

Latest posts