What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R13 // Sun // Storm 12-32 Roosters // AAMI

Round 13: Storm v Roosters

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Looks like a lotto numbers list. Why the f**k did Bellamy do that?

meercat

Juniors
Some brilliant commentary from Gould to Slater there.

WOW Pearce bombed that massively

gronkathon

First Grade
Remember the days when Daley ((as Fultons sock puppet) used to talk about Pearce & Gidley being the only guaranteed selections?

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Amazing!!!

Over 35 minutes to go on delayed telecast and only about 20 posts!!

It appears that LU posters don't give a f**k about either team.....

Which suits me fine....:lol:

Sphagnum

Coach
Pearce is a f**ken spastic. Put your head down and go when you're 5 metres out you useless gimp.

stormbati

Bench
I thought Kurt Mann played well for Melbourne. Very promising player. Waqa made a couple beautiful cover efforts running from one wing to the other.

Good effort from Melbourne.

TheManBearPig

Juniors
Cam Smith being exposed for the overrated player that he is.

Future Immortal my arse. He needed the best FB in the world and the second best HB to look good all these years.

Here's my two cents...

The Chooks were strong today and their ability to play inside balls cut Storm apart big time.

SBW dominated the edges and Storm really had no answer. My concern is that Storm have no depth to change the predicament they are in and will not win a lot of games in the next month.

Ben Roberts is a nothing player and needs to be put to pasture...he has no influence on the game and along with Hampton there was absolutely no kicking game which is a big worry. There was no structure in the backline attacking moves and the Chooks were not fazed one bit.

As for the Chooks, they are a slick unit with Friend, SBW and Minichello running at will today. They will go deep in the finals again pending any big injuries.

Latest posts