What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R2 // Sun // Titans 12-42 Tigers // Cbus Super

Round 2: Titans v Tigers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

2014teams-gld-alt.png

1. William Zillman
2. Kevin Gordon 3. Brad Tighe 4. Maurice Blair 5. David Mead
6. Aidan Sezer 7. Albert Kelly
8. Luke Douglas 9. Beau Falloon 10. Nate Myles
11. Greg Bird 12. Dave Taylor
13. Ashley Harrison

Interchange: 14. Matt White 15. Luke Bailey 16. Mark Minichiello 17. Paul Carter
Extended Interchange: 18. Ryan James

2014teams-wst-alt.png

1. James Tedesco
2. Marika Koroibete 3. Keith Lulia 4. Chris Lawrence 5. Pat Richards
6. Braith Anasta 7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods 9. Robbie Farah 10. Martin Taupau
11. Liam Fulton 12. Bodene Thompson
13. Adam Blair

Interchange: 14. Cory Paterson 15. Ava Seumanufagai 16. Sauaso Sue 17. James Gavet
Extended Interchange: 18. Keith Galloway 19. David Nofoaluma

2014ref-pink.jpg

Referees
Gerard Sutton, Dave Munro
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Andrew Dunemann;

QRL Intrust Super Cup Round 3 times AEST
SUN 2:00PM | South Logan Magpies v Burleigh Bears (GLD) @ Davies Park, West End
SUN 2:00PM | Tweed Heads Seagulls (GLD) v Norths Devils (BRI) @ Piggabeen Sports (LIVE CH 9)

VB NSW Cup Round 2
SAT 3:00PM | Wests Tigers (WST) v Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks (CRO/MEL) @ Campbelltown Sports Stadium

Holden Cup Under 20's Round 2
SUN 12:45PM AEDT | Titans v Tigers @ Cbus Super Stadium

nrl-r2gldwst.jpg

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
Will see how the titans go tonight. Galloway and nofoaluma will be back for the tigers and hopefully Simona and BMM aswell. If so, and if potter drops anasta, I give us an outside chance...god I hope so cause the week after we play souths and will be 0-3 with a f/a of -90 if we lose this one

gronkathon

First Grade
Putting Albert Kelly in my SC team.

Also given the size difference expect the Coal Train to look like a hero running at Brooks all day

Timmah

Staff member
Galloway only named on extended bench. Interesting

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The cripple fight of round 2, in my opinion. The Titans were gift wrapped a decimated Sharks side and only managed a 6 point victory. Their attack is non existent and Cartright hasn't got a clue.

And even then, they will still win against the Tigers.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The titans attack was absolutely dreadful aginst the sharks, in the 20 they had no idea. Then again we'll probably make them look like the harlem globe trotters this week.

Going to be another hot Sunday and we died in the arse after 60 in the heat last week.

Hopefully Galloway and nofoaluma are good to go, then Simona the next week. Don't know why but I'm tipping us by 2.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Luke Bailey - "This is a game we should win".

If the Titans all go in with that attitude I'm liking the Tigers chances.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
tits by 2, simona to pull some ridiculous solo effort out of his ass and Tedesco to do some magic completely against the run of play to make it look flattering for the tigpies

Vic Mackey

Referee
Fulton and korobiete out for the tigers. Nofoaluma starting on the right wing, assuming Paterson or sue to start and Galloway to the bench

Vic Mackey

Referee
Tigers have said Austin is 18th man. Can't see potter ditching anasta after 1 round

Wouldn't surprise me to see Austin come onto the bench for Ava though.

Paullyboy

Coach
Bloody warm in brissie today, it'll be a couple of degrees cooler down the coast but not enough to make it comfortable footy weather. Reminds me of when we had to play the titans at 1.30pm in the middle of march in Queensland and got absolutely belted.

blacklock

Juniors
Bloody warm in brissie today, it'll be a couple of degrees cooler down the coast but not enough to make it comfortable footy weather. Reminds me of when we had to play the titans at 1.30pm in the middle of march in Queensland and got absolutely belted.

With any luck it slows them down! I'm going for the under hehe

Timmah

Staff member
No Rabs
No Hadley

It's Mat Thompson, Gus & Locky.