What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R8 // Sun // Tigers 6-22 Titans // Leichhardt

Round 8: Tigers v Titans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Goodbye perfect tipping round, failing at the final hurdle.

macnaz

Staff member
Wow this game has been totally butchered by the pink shirted f**king merkins...

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Tigers were never going to win this game,typical letdown effort after emotional win in front of big crowd,Titans was the bet of round alongside the Cowboys

Clifferd

Coach
Yeh I know lol tigers were really bad. Hats off to the Titans tho, their defense certainly nullified the Tigers attack (aka nothing on offer).

Despite leaking 22 points (3 from penalty goals wasn't it?) I thought our defense was pretty good

Vic Mackey

Referee
Titans well out enthused and out played the tigers

Dissapointed the refs allowed so much crap in the ruck and for both teams to be miles offside all day. They gave the tigers just as much latitude as the titans in both of these but it killed the game and it turned it into a dull slogfest that suited the titans down to the ground.

The loss of farah, as bad as it is on its own, has ruined our forward rotation which got us to where we are this year. Now with sue, gavet and probably seumanifagi missing we are really going to struggle.

Anasta and Rowe need to go, anasta offers nothing in attack and drops balls cold every game. Rowe doesn't have a single asset and is a cat to boot. I'd take moltzen any day of the week over him

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did anyone catch that little punch (did no damage as it looked quite pissweak) that I think Bird (or Carter) threw, near the end, just after the ref spoke to Myles and Bird?

And Bird's dive was funny as hell.

Helmet Man

Juniors
Sezer had a great game. He practically had no halves partner for majority of the match but he still got the job done. Kelly was looking very dangerous up until that injury. Dave Taylor and Paul Carter were fantastic as well.

gronkathon

First Grade
Oh Birdy, that dive. :lol:

Thought the refs were atrocious but in saying that todays game exposed what Sandows boot and two intercepts covered up. The WT with half their first choice spine missing lack direction and focus.

Big game in two Fridays time.

Well done Titans

Bench
Oh Birdy, that dive. :lol:

Thought the refs were atrocious but in saying that todays game exposed what Sandows boot and two intercepts covered up. The WT with half their first choice spine missing lack direction and focus.

Big game in two Fridays time.

Well done Titans

True,but the refs did us no favours,the score line was flatering to the titans.

Latest posts