What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // R9 // Fri // Roosters 30-6 Tigers // Allianz

Round 9: Roosters v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
Happy enough to lose by 24 to the premiers with our two best players out plus a bunch of our best forwards.

I pity the Sharks tbh. Farah, Gavet and Sue will all be back and they will all have blood on their agenda. :cool:

Eddie Lab

Juniors
Gee you blokes are lucky, missing out on GI twice :x

At least Farah will be missing too

all through this thread you have been making light of the tigers missing 7-8 starting players for this game. Then you say we are lucky to play you when you will be missing one player while we'll be missing Farah plus others out injured. get off it.

thought the rabbits had good enough depth to cover 1 player.

gronkathon

First Grade
I believe he is sooking about the hit on Inglis whilst simultaneously admitting they are a one man show without the wife beater.

It takes skill to do that

BranVan3000

Coach
Eddie Lab said:
all through this thread you have been making light of the tigers missing 7-8 starting players for this game. Then you say we are lucky to play you when you will be missing one player while we'll be missing Farah plus others out injured. get off it.

thought the rabbits had good enough depth to cover 1 player.

So you're saying getting to face Souths without GI twice isn't fortunate? Most teams would love to get that sort of leg up

You guys are really uptight tonight BTW, was a harmless observation.

BranVan3000

Coach
We would have beaten Souths that night with or without Inglis.
Considering we lost Inglis and Luke throughout that game, in addition to first grade options Keary, Tom Burgess, McQueen, Walker and Clark being injured that week.

I guess it only counts when you guys have a large injury toll to fall back on ;-)

Tommy Smith

Referee
So after read this thread half our team is shit and we're spastics.

Premiership winning spastics with shit players.

What a great underdog story!

Vic Mackey

Referee
Considering we lost Inglis and Luke throughout that game, in addition to first grade options Keary, Tom Burgess, McQueen, Walker and Clark being injured that week.

I guess it only counts when you guys have a large injury toll to fall back on ;-)

Losing Luke when you were down by 20 with 8 minutes to go certainly hurt your chAnces

BranVan3000

Coach
Losing Luke when you were down by 20 with 8 minutes to go certainly hurt your chAnces

But missing six top 17 players for 80 minutes would have. But I recognise it was a poor squad performance, even our depth players should defend better than they did. I can call it a bad performance without crying about injuries unlike you tonight.

Danish

Referee
So after read this thread half our team is shit and we're spastics.

Premiership winning spastics with shit players.

What a great underdog story!

If you didn't know the score you'd assume we got towelled up by 50 points the way this thread has gone.

10 linebreaks and not an attacker worth a damn amongst em apparently

Chook

First Grade
That was a cripple fight between two teams with down syndrome.

We were woeful it's just the Tigers were more woeful.

Chook.

Bench
Well that was always going to be a write off. We farah, sue, gavet and Simona back next week against the sharks then a decent draw coming up including broncos and souths minus origin players. Hopefully we can get back on track

Simona still has another week,he got 2,and Tapau got injured and so did Patty,so we may not be looking to good next week either.
We get Farah back,but still have Tedesco,Simona,Sirro,Gavet,Anasta,Moltzen,Halatau,Sue,Moses out and most likely Fulton as well.

The Roosters would've beaten us at full strength let alone with 8-9 players out. My only regret is that Potter didn't get the chance to play Braith at fullback against his old club.

MacDougall

First Grade
Simona still has another week,he got 2,and Tapau got injured and so did Patty,so we may not be looking to good next week either.
We get Farah back,but still have Tedesco,Simona,Sirro,Gavet,Anasta,Moltzen,Halatau,Sue,Moses out and most likely Fulton as well.

Nope. Simona missed the Samoa vs. Fiji test as his first week. Taupau is good to go. Richards may be missing but we have decent cover with Koroibete there and Anasta/Austin can kick goals. Anasta, Gavet, Sue, Simona and Farah will all be back.

Vic Mackey

Referee
potter said farah, anasta and sue will all be back and richards should be fine. simona comes back from suspension. didnt mention gavet but the website says round 10-11. no excuses next week against a shark team missing carney and down on confidence, we'll have enough players back to beat them.

Latest posts