What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'14 // SF2 // Sat // Sea Eagles 17-18* Bulldogs // Allianz

Semi Final: Sea Eagles v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0neye

tumblr_n3ge2zBHRZ1smcbm7o1_500.gif

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
So after 205 posts of utter shit, what's the update on Matt Ballin's chances of playing tonight?

Sorry to interrupt the playground stupidities...

Nice Beaver

First Grade
So after 205 posts of utter shit, what's the update on Matt Ballin's chances of playing tonight?

Sorry to interrupt the playground stupidities...

They are seeing how he pulls up this morning after yesterday's run.

Tooves didn't sound optimistic but could be foxing.....

seaeagle sam

Now that the trolls have gone off to play netball, I'll try to say something sensible in this thread.
As much as I want the Seags to win, I can't see it happening.
We seem tired and I can't see our forward pack matching their big boppers, Ballin or no Ballin.
If we defend our arses off and stop dropping every pill that's passed we might get a chance in the last 15 minutes.
Dogs by 13.
Good luck to all the decent Doggies fans and hope the refs aren't too f**ked.

Now that the trolls have gone off to play netball, I'll try to say something sensible in this thread.
As much as I want the Seags to win, I can't see it happening.
We seem tired and I can't see our forward pack matching their big boppers, Ballin or no Ballin.
If we defend our arses off and stop dropping every pill that's passed we might get a chance in the last 15 minutes.
Dogs by 13.
Good luck to all the decent Doggies fans and hope the refs aren't too f**ked.

As a decent dogs fan, thanks mate. Good luck and god speed

Garts

Bench
We are no hope. I am somewhat glad I have something on and cannot watch the game, it will more than likely get ugly. Love to be wrong.