What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

15,000 sold for Wembley

welshmagpie

Juniors
Bear in mind the majority of the fanbase will be from outside london e.g. Wales or the North of England... everyone will want to make a day off it, good crowds for both games!

Coastbloke

Bench
3 months out and it's already bigger than the crowd for the Australia vs PNG match at Parramatta Stadium for last years Four Nations..

A match that should have been at SFS with tix at half the cost..Along with the Samoa vs Tonga game and credible promotion, it would have almost reached the 25-40,000 mark..

So, good news for the Wembley matches..

yakstorm

First Grade
3 months out and it's already bigger than the crowd for the Australia vs PNG match at Parramatta Stadium for last years Four Nations..

A match that should have been at SFS with tix at half the cost..Along with the Samoa vs Tonga game and credible promotion, it would have almost reached the 25-40,000 mark..

So, good news for the Wembley matches..

Whilst the Wembley sales so far are great, and I really hope they fill the venue, comparing Aus v PNG to this double header isn't a fair comparison... and as for the game getting more at the SFS, honestly that's debatable considering the market for the Tonga and Samoa game traditionally lives out west, and the weather that Sunday was terrible.

Aus v PNG is always going to be a hard sell in Sydney no matter the venue.

T to the T

Juniors
Just bought 12 tickets just before the deadline elapsed with the half being virgins to TGG. If they kept tickets at £10 and promoted the f*ck out of it for the next month then I reckon they could get 50-60k minimum to this event. Not sure how much promotion there has been in London itself

Coleworld

Juniors
Something to Build on, this Double header deserves a sell out, i want to see it as a Sell out. It would look amazing on television from here in Sydney.

westie

Bench
They've had ads in the ex pat press. They probably should keep the deal going... can't sell it all for 10 quid though.

ali

Bench
Good start. From what I've seen it's been popular amongst Kiwis, Aussies and casual RL fans in London.

I can still get the £10 tickets for a while yet. Hoping to get a big group along myself. So if anyone has a group of 10 (minimum) and wants the promo code drop me a pm.

roughyedspud

Coach
problem??

people died and some lost everything they owned...some of these idiots did what hitler could'nt....and that prat thinks its a f**king improvement?

sort ya head out pal!

Latest posts