What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | Origin 3 | Wed 8 Jul | QLD 52-6 NSW | Suncorp

Origin III: QLD v NSW

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Walt Flanigan

Referee
The selections starting from the first game were way off. There's no need be loyal to this bunch of heartless/talentless clowns anymore. The side needs a complete overhaul.

2016 squad needs complete overhaul 1-17.
1. Tedesco
2. S Mata'utai
3. Jenko (his pace cannot be topped)
4.Wighton
5. Alex Johntston
6. Moylan
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Woods
9. Blake Austin (IMO can play as extra half from dummy half like Cam Smith)
10. Klemmer
11. Tariq Sims
12. Cordner
13. Fensom

It is plainly obvious that Daley has tried to replicate Meninga's strategy of keeping the team consistent but what he failed to realise was that the calibre of Smith, Thurston, Inglis, Scott and co are miles above that of the likes of Tamou, Farah, Jennings and Dugan.

2016 squad needs complete overhaul 1-17.
1. Tedesco
2. S Mata'utai
3. Jenko (his pace cannot be topped)
4.Wighton
5. Alex Johntston
6. Moylan
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Woods
9. Blake Austin (IMO can play as extra half from dummy half like Cam Smith)
10. Klemmer
11. Tariq Sims
12. Cordner
13. Fensom

Not sure about Fensom or Moylan at 6...

Mr Spock!

Referee
11692789_10153409271281145_7462559670599659359_n.jpg

Someone

Bench
It is plainly obvious that Daley has tried to replicate Meninga's strategy of keeping the team consistent but what he failed to realise was that the calibre of Smith, Thurston, Inglis, Scott and co are miles above that of the likes of Tamou, Farah, Jennings and Dugan.

no shit.

people pick on pearce and any half nsw pick and any half nsw will pick in the future. But what do you expect coming up against a combo of Thurston and cronk? or Thurston and lockyer? NSW have no one to match that.

Munted

Bench
no shit.

people pick on pearce and any half nsw pick and any half nsw will pick in the future. But what do you expect coming up against a combo of Thurston and cronk? or Thurston and lockyer? NSW have no one to match that.

Agree, in my short life I don't think I have seen a NSW player since the QLD domination began that can be compared to Smith, Thurston, Slater, Cronk, Ingliss and Lockyer.

Actually, i do love Hayne. But we need 5 more of him out there.

NSW have been utter shit in patches (last night) but this QLD team has some ridiculous once in a generation type players.
As a NSW fan, i feel like NSW have won when QLD play bad. NSW never play THAT good to win. We maintain mediocrity and have been fortunate to come out on top.

footy75

Bench
Why do origin commentators constantly want the players to punch each other in the head and constantly say things like the players of the 80's would be laughing at this push and shove etc etc etc

They sound so stupid..do they not understand there are heavy penalties involved now and the game/rules have changed?? Morons.

And why are they almost promoting violence when there is kids watching all around the country. Idiots.

They are almost as thick as the people that think Cameron Smith isn't a good bloke.

Knightmare

Coach
Why do origin commentators constantly want the players to punch each other in the head and constantly say things like the players of the 80's would be laughing at this push and shove etc etc etc

They sound so stupid..do they not understand there are heavy penalties involved now and the game/rules have changed?? Morons.

And why are they almost promoting violence when there is kids watching all around the country. Idiots.

They are almost as thick as the people that think Cameron Smith isn't a good bloke.

:lol: How does the Kool-Aid taste?

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Just read the whole thread.
Thoroughly entertaining.
What happened to the nsw tough merkins??
Im annoyed I didn't see it coming. Nsw were really asking for it.
Superb performance by a great team.
Records falling everywhere in origin these days.
Good on ya hodgo a great origin career just wish they got you a try to finish.
Really wanted Smith to take the tap at the end,there but anyway

Last edited:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
How can you say Woods shouldn't have been selected after being one of NSWs best the last 2 games?

Gee some people are thick and have a short memory
Woods is a plodder, marshmallow like. The Tigers form for his career is evidence of that. You can keep him out at Tiger town with Farah. Please make them both one club players. I don't want him getting any funny ideas about coming out to Manly...

He usually looks good on paper. Very similar to Gal the last couple of year, but without the passion.

hutch

First Grade
Woods is a plodder, marshmallow like. The Tigers form for his career is evidence of that. You can keep him out at Tiger town with Farah. Please make them both one club players. I don't want him getting any funny ideas about coming out to Manly...

He usually looks good on paper. Very similar to Gal the last couple of year, but without the passion.

You have absolutely no idea about rugby league. Not a clue! Mong!

Latest posts