What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'15 | PF | Sat | MEL 12-32 NQL | AAMI

Preliminary Final: Storm v Cowboys

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Season vet

Juniors
stop with the storm is best at the wrestle bulls***, not even storm fans care you talk about it just that yes they beat you at the wrestle as well as everything you need to do to get to the finals and stay for 10 years and more. 36-10 STORM, Yes 40/20 and so there should be the best in the world 1/2s with no names at the back they should a dead set shoe in @ 5.00 thank you,.

GongPanther

Referee
stop with the storm is best at the wrestle bulls***, not even storm fans care you talk about it just that yes they beat you at the wrestle as well as everything you need to do to get to the finals and stay for 10 years and more. 36-10 STORM, Yes 40/20 and so there should be the best in the world 1/2s with no names at the back they should a dead set shoe in @ 5.00 thank you,.

:lol: Someones just got home from the pub....or a crackhouse.

Shorty

Staff member
:lol::lol:

TheFrog

Coach
NYC : Manly def Cows 25-24.

Penrith V Manly GF.

The Cows were well below their best today more than Manly being great in a lackluster game of football.

Cows scored 4 tries to 3 and still got done.

The team that has scored tries at will all year could not do it when the whips were cracking, ie the final half hour.

Manly will give the Panthers a game next week, but haven't been able to get close in three meetings this season so far.

As for the main event tonight, I hope the Cows make it. They have been the better side all year and of these sides more deserve to play in the Grand Final.

Moreover, I think the 2015 premiers will come from this game (unless the Storm win, then I may change my mind about that).

pantherz9103

First Grade
Anybody else on the "Anyone but Melbourne" train?

Can't stand the salary cap cheats and their WrestleMania style. Up the Cowboys, hope JT wins his first premiership as a starting half.

Prefer Cowboys to win it all but if they lose tonight I'm on the Storm. Anyone but Broncos because I hate the club regardless of how they play or who plays for them.

typicalfan

Coach
Why did they bring Gus down. All he will do is whinge about the Storm in his passive aggressive indirect way.

Exsilium

First Grade
Would love the Cowboys to go all the way. It would be huge for the region.

However, the storm are playing at home and there's so much class in that side.

Cowboys on paper are world beaters.

Latest posts