What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

16 hope to head Sharks.

Qld Shark

Juniors

And one for you

Bloody well right Supertramp

So you think your schooling's phoney,
I guess it's hard not to agree.
You say it all depends on the money,
And who is in your family tree.

Right (right), you're bloody well right,
you got a bloody right to say.
Right, you're bloody well right,
you know you got a right to say.

Ha-ha you're bloody well right,
you know you're right to say.
Yeah-yeah you're bloody well right,

Me, I don't care anyway.

Write your problems down in detail,
Take them to a higher plane.
You've had your cry, no I shouldn't say wail.
In the meantime hush your face.

Right (quite right), you're bloody well right,
Right, you're bloody well right,
you know you got a right to say.

Ha-ha you're bloody well right,
Yeah-yeah you're bloody well right,

You gotta bloody right to say,
you got a bloody right to say,
you got a bloody right to say,

Simo

First Grade
Havent heard anything. Have you been living on Mars? The DA has been with the council for a couple of months. The current one has not been rejected as such, the club was urged to consider changing the seniors units buildings from a north-south to east-west. It will be looked at and will go to a planning committee.

My wife holds a management position in council. Councils are not about rejecting DA's, especially big ones like this that create employment, provide housing and grow business. Its all about meeting criteria and making sure any community submissions are taken into consideration. Supporters are being negative death riding this DA thinking it will be rejected just because its the sharks and this no one wants us to succeed crap.

A massive Fitness First and service station was built on the same stretch of land right next to the car park. A bloody oyster farm was recently approved at Botany Bay in Kurnell despite numerous submissions against and concerns from Caltex with their oil pipeline in the bay. The development will be approved.

When I say I havent heard anything, I meant in regards to the assesment of the current DA, im well aware that a DA was submitted. Recent articles aluded to it being assesed this month. Obviously there were changes required which until your post is what I had not heard about.