What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R10 | Fri | PAR 20-22 SOU | Pirtek

Round 10: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

PAR-IND-150.png

1. Michael Gordon 2. Semi Radradra 3. Michael Jennings 4. Brad Takairangi 5. Vai Toutai 6. Clinton Gutherson 7. Corey Norman 8. Junior Paulo 9. Nathan Peats 10. Danny Wicks 11. Manu Ma'u 12. Beau Scott 13. Tepai Moeroa
Interchange: 14. Isaac De Gois 15. Peni Terepo 16. David Gower 17. Ken Edwards

SOU-AWAY-2016-150.jpg

1. Alex Johnston 2. Dane Nielsen 3. Kirisome Auva'a 4. Bryson Goodwin 5. Aaron Gray 6. Greg Inglis 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Cameron McInnes 10. Nathan Brown 11. Paul Carter 12. Kyle Turner 13. Sam Burgess
Interchange: 14. Luke Keary 15. Jason Clark 16. Jack Gosiewski 17. George Burgess

REF-AQUA-2016-150.jpg

Referees: Ben Cummins, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Jeff Younis, Peter Gough
Video Referees: Bernard Sutton, Ben Galea, Jason Robinson

U20s 5:35pm

ISP NSW
Canterbury v Wenty (PAR) @ Belmore, 3pm Sat
Norths (SOU) v Manly @ North Sydney Oval, 3pm Sun

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yawn.

Nothing to be really said apart from Parra will be more fired up than ever imo.

Souths need a miracle.

IMO I could really see Souths aiming up here. Or at least i really am waiting for the game they would stun the league and play to their potential again and bounce back. But with the salary cap allegations and potential absence of burgess this really does play for an eels win which will have the journalists salivating

Vic Mackey

Referee
Souths are a big shot here. Foran still out and the Eels mindset could be anywhere. Will still tip them but not with a lot of confidence.

ram raid

Bench
Souths losing streak is gonna have to come to an end eventually .. but I can't see it being against Parra. 42 - 16.

BunniesMan

Immortal
Finally real footy is back. Hopefully the break has let us recharge and we can do better than the last few weeks. Beating Parramatta would be a statement.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Parra are gonna be fired up, at least for the next few weeks. I wouldn't want to be taking them on in May.

They'll win and Inglis will have a nap on the field at halftime after exerting this years worth of energy in the Test.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I had tipped parra but I do like Inglis at 5/8th. Parra I feel have had too long to think about everything and I'm not sure it's been the right stuff given the affect on peats etc. especially if they aren't cap complaint by Friday so are 100% not playing for points.

And Souths have had a mini break and really need to fire up if they want to have a chance this year.

I'm tipping Souths by 4.

Bazal

Post Whore
Big test now without Peats, mostly of attitude. I reckon it'll be a decent scoreline where one of two things will happen.

1-We are fired up and come out and absolutely blow Souths away
2-We are mentally busted and get killed.

It'll be an interesting game

TheFrog

Coach
Peats shown the door, just like that. Cannot possibly do a thing for team morale. I think Souths will be up for this.

blaza88z

Coach
Parramatta win here but it's going to be interesting to see what happens the following week, it's always easy to get up for a game in this situation, it's hard to maintain it though

Vic Mackey

Referee
Although I've always found peats over rated, that's now 1/2 the eels usual spine gone. Real hard to pick this one as you can't predict how the eels will come out.