What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1982: KB Cup Qtr Final Combined-Brisbane vs Parramatta

T-Boon

Coach
Its actually gang tackling I hate not wrestling. If 2 guys can wrestle a ball runner he deserves to be wrestled. However the guy I hate is that third man in while 2 other guys are holding him and that third man circles around and grabs the ball carrier, that guy should be called the coward tackler or something. NRL should keep coward tackle stats and shame the player.

How many coward tackles does Cam Smith make a game.

blue bags

First Grade
[1976].NSWRL.Grand.Final. Parramatta EELS vs Manly EAGLES (S.C.G).[Audio.Enhanced]: By Todd Wills. Date: Saturday, September 18th, 1976 Referee: Gary Cook Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground (Sydney) Crowd: 57,343
Not much wrestle mania going on

Eelogical

Referee
[1976].NSWRL.Grand.Final. Parramatta EELS vs Manly EAGLES (S.C.G).[Audio.Enhanced]: By Todd Wills. Date: Saturday, September 18th, 1976 Referee: Gary Cook Venue: Sydney Cricket Ground (Sydney) Crowd: 57,343
Not much wrestle mania going on
That was the first game of footy that I ever watched. I was hanging out with a bunch of mates in Rydalmere and it was on TV. I was hooked. My hatred for Manly has never wavered since that day.

T-Boon

Coach
That was the first game of footy that I ever watched. I was hanging out with a bunch of mates in Rydalmere and it was on TV. I was hooked. My hatred for Manly has never wavered since that day.

Haha. That's bloody funny.

Similarly, my hatred of Canterbury precedes my memories of Rugby League. My League memories come on line at some point during the 1985 GF day when I spit at my neighbours TV when I see the Dogs or hear the mention of their name. That's my first league memory.

Latest posts