What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st CB Series ODI: Fri 16 Jan - Australia l. by 3 wkts to South Africa @ MCG

1st ODI Result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
cbseries1.jpg

Australia (squad):
Ricky Ponting (capt)
Michael Clarke (vc)
Brad Haddin
James Hopes
Nathan Bracken
Shaun Marsh
Michael Hussey
David Hussey
Nathan Hauritz
Ben Hilfenhaus
Cameron White
Shaun Tait
David Warner​

South Africa (squad):
Johan Botha (capt)
Neil McKenzie
Hashim Amla
Mark Boucher
AB de Villliers
Jean Paul Duminy
Herschelle Gibbs
Jacques Kallis
Albie Morkel
Morné Morkel
Makhaya Ntini
Wayne Parnell
Dale Steyn
Lonwabo Tsotsobe
Vaughn van Jaarsveld​

Last edited:

Bazal

Post Whore
For mine, from that squad....

Marsh
Warner
Ponting
Clarke
M Hussey
White/D Hussey
Haddin
Hopes
Bracken
Hilfenhaus
Tait

12th man-Hauritz

My side from that squad
Hopes
Marsh/Warner
Ponting
Clarke
Mike Hussey
Dave Hussey
Haddin
Hauritz
Bracken
Hilfenhaus
Tait

aussies1st

Staff member
Now hopefully Warner into the 11! I would drop Marsh for Hopes which then gives us 4 bowlers + Hopes, Hussey and possibly White if in the team.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
White batted well last night.

Surely SAF will drop Parnell? His bowling was f*cking rubbish last night, cost them the game.

IanG

Coach
Hope Dave Warner gets a go in the ODI side. Will be interesting. Also would I be right in thinking that both team will be wearing green. Hope it's not too confusing :) LOL

Should be a real cracker

that green is a disgrace

why can't it just be yellow :?

whatever

should be a good game and i'm looking forward to sitting in the members on the 23rd :D so i hope everybody takes it easy for the first few games

IanG

Coach
All the more reason to get us back in yellow :p

What go back to canary yellow? No way. I like the Green Kit. That's probably why they adopted it. After 1/4 of a century of being ribbed and dubbed canary yellow Cricket Australia must've finally got fed up with it.

When we're abroad and in Twenty20 internationals we play in Wallaby Gold so yellow is gooorrrn!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What go back to canary yellow? No way. I like the Green Kit. That's probably why they adopted it. After 1/4 of a century of being ribbed and dubbed canary yellow Cricket Australia must've finally got fed up with it.

When we're abroad and in Twenty20 internationals we play in Wallaby Gold so yellow is gooorrrn!!!
Canary yellow!!! "Thats Australian Gold my friend and don't you f**king forget it" :D

Latest posts