What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st ODI: Australia v India at SCG Nov 27 2020

TheParraboy

Staff member
International Mens cricket back in Oz in under a week :sunglasses:

Kholi has a short tour, so you would imagine he will try to kill it whilst here

Has 43 ODI hundreds, may add one or two this series I reckon (Tendulkar with the record with 49 tons)

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/aus...chardson-aj-andrew-tye-darcy-short/2020-11-18

Dettol ODI Series v India 2020

Australia ODI & T20 squad: Aaron Finch (c), Sean Abbott, Ashton Agar, Alex Carey , Pat Cummins (vc), Cameron Green, Josh Hazlewood, Moises Henriques, Marnus Labuschagne, Glenn Maxwell, Daniel Sams, Steven Smith, Mitchell Starc, Marcus Stoinis, Andrew Tye, Matthew Wade, David Warner, Adam Zampa

India ODI squad: Virat Kohli (c), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, KL Rahul (wk), Sanju Samson (wk), Shreyas Iyer, Manish Pandey, Hardik Pandya, Mayank Agarwal, Ravindra Jadeja, Yuzvendra Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Jasprit Bumrah, Mohammed Shami, Navdeep Saini, Shardul Thakur.

First ODI: November 27, SCG, 2.40pm AEDT

Second ODI: November 29, SCG, 2.40pm AEDT

Third ODI: December 2, Manuka Oval, 2.40pm AEDT

TheParraboy

Staff member
50% capacity

Still a good effort. Though probably 80% indian fans

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/aus...out-scg-manuka-oval-odi-t20-series/2020-11-21

Fans have been quick to snap up tickets to the highly-anticipated Dettol ODI and T20I series between Australia and India, with five of the six matches sold out.

About 1900 public seats remained for the opening one-day match in Sydney on November 27 after tickets went on sale on Friday morning.

Matches at the SCG (November 29) and Manuka Oval (December 2) are at capacity, while the three T20 matches on December 4, 6 and 8 at the two venues will also be full.

The limited capacities at venues amid the coronavirus pandemic was expected to see demand for tickets rival an Ashes summer, with Australia's large ex-pat Indian population just as eager as home supporters to see their heroes in action live.

Both the SCG and Manuka Oval will be at 50 per cent capacity for the matches.

CA has kept entry level prices at $30 for adults and $10 for kids (plus booking fees) for the fifth straight summer, and all prices are the same as India's last tour in 2018-19.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Team from last ODI :

DA Warner
AJ Finch (c)
MP Stoinis
M Labuschagne
MR Marsh
AT Carey (wk)
GJ Maxwell
PJ Cummins
MA Starc
A Zampa
JR Hazelwood

Except for MMARSH not being in the squad I don't think they'll change anything

JJ

Immortal
Great Aussie ODI # 3 bats... which of these is not like the other?
A. I Chappell
B. D Jones
C. R Ponting
D. M Stoinis

Valheru

Coach
50% capacity

Still a good effort. Though probably 80% indian fans

https://www.cricket.com.au/news/aus...out-scg-manuka-oval-odi-t20-series/2020-11-21

Fans have been quick to snap up tickets to the highly-anticipated Dettol ODI and T20I series between Australia and India, with five of the six matches sold out.

About 1900 public seats remained for the opening one-day match in Sydney on November 27 after tickets went on sale on Friday morning.

Matches at the SCG (November 29) and Manuka Oval (December 2) are at capacity, while the three T20 matches on December 4, 6 and 8 at the two venues will also be full.

The limited capacities at venues amid the coronavirus pandemic was expected to see demand for tickets rival an Ashes summer, with Australia's large ex-pat Indian population just as eager as home supporters to see their heroes in action live.

Both the SCG and Manuka Oval will be at 50 per cent capacity for the matches.

CA has kept entry level prices at $30 for adults and $10 for kids (plus booking fees) for the fifth straight summer, and all prices are the same as India's last tour in 2018-19.

I'm wondering if more tickets will go on sale for these. Major announcements from the NSW government in regards to restrictions easing are due on Wednesday.

Latest posts