What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st T20I: Australia v Sri Lanka at Melbourne Feb 17, 2017

TheParraboy

Staff member
Another round of Shield games to be played before this 3 game series starts.

Should have been played right after the BBL

We will have our 2nd string side basically,

SL 3-0

Iafeta

Referee
Third string really. When blokes like Doolan, Quiney, Maddo and Mennie are held back as they are the official India tour stand bys it becomes third string. Did our boy Hazlett get in? What a gun.

mave

Coach
Parra mate.
You are a month out in the post title.
Not that it matters for this abomination of a series.:D

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Third string really. When blokes like Doolan, Quiney, Maddo and Mennie are held back as they are the official India tour stand bys it becomes third string. Did our boy Hazlett get in? What a gun.
You are just breathing a sigh of relief you didn't get the chance to come up against any of those absolute guns, they would of tore your boys apart.

Last edited:

2 weeks

Coach
It's live sport so i'll watch it

What will the side look like for game 1?

I'm guessing;

Finch(c)
Dunk
Klinger
Head
Moises
Turner
Glass fingers Paine (Keeper)
Faulkner
Cummins
Zampa
Stanlake

TheParraboy

Staff member
Wonder what the crowd will be like?

Renegades v Stars usually get well over 60k don't they? record of 81k last year

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I actually watched about 10 mins of AFLW while surfing through the Fox channels to see what the fuss was about.

Seriously, park footy would give this a run for its money. I don't men to be sexist but the skill levels were atrocious.