What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test: Australia v Sri Lanka @ Galle Jun 29 - Jul 3rd, 2022

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I really didn't expect this

how many times have we been bent over and the bald head slipped in at the sub-continent by spin bowling

I know it's only SL but this fightback from the middle and late order is not something I've seen too often, if at all, from an Aussie team.

Big ups to Cam Green 👍

Cam and Carey were in complete control. Love watching Cam mature and make the naysayers eat shit.
Last summer, my son agreed that Lauba needed someone in his ear to concentrate. Guy has gone from boom to bust very quickly. And whoever keeps thinking Haze should be left out is a deadset ducking genius ffs.

Eelectrica

Referee
Hopefully Cummins can pick up where he left off. My feeling though is the early end has cost us 20-30 runs.
Arbitrary figure sure, but Cummins was in the groove and the Sri Lankan Bowlers didn't know which way was up. Now they've had the night to re-focus themselves.

Still 100 run lead I'd take any day. Especially without much of a contribution for Labs and Smith.

Fangs

Coach
Warner has been brilliant in the field on this tour. Expected him to grab that one.

Eelectrica

Referee
Can't keep Swepson out of the game. Taking catches and wickets.
Also two reviews burned by SL. They can't believe Swepson is taking wickets either.

Latest posts