What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Test India v England at Chennai, Feb 5-9 2021

Bazal

Post Whore
Can't help but think the Poms would be chilling in the hotel bar by now if they'd enforced the follow on

JJ

Immortal
LMAO Pommy plodders making us look balder than ever before with this performance

hairless... quite the look
U1GsYgodcEuaefRdA

undertaker

Coach
We were poor the whole match bar a few sessions in that first test as well.

We were absolute Dogshit.
100% agree with you.

Before that opening session on day 3 where Hazlewood and Cummins were unplayable, Australia would've been in real deep poop if the Indians didn't drop Labuschagne and Paine multiple times during the previous day.

Eelectrica

Referee
100% agree with you.

Before that opening session on day 3 where Hazlewood and Cummins were unplayable, Australia would've been in real deep poop if the Indians didn't drop Labuschagne and Paine multiple times during the previous day.
Also if Rahane doesn't run Kohli out leading to a collapse who knows how many they make in that first innings.
Guess these things kind of balance out where in Sydney we couldn't catch a damn thing. Paine making us wish for the days of Wadey.

Well done England. Game one done. Had they forced the follow on or declared when Warney said they'd have got the bash point and been up 5-0 in this series.
Warney knows all.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Dunno, but people here seem to forget that tests last 5 days...
Absolutely.

I couldn't believe some of the tripe being served up on here after days 1 & 2.

I think a good few years of adoration for broad levers - namely the likes of Maxwell, MMarsh, and Stoinis - has corrupted the minds of a few astute cricket minds around here.

For example, all the knocks on Pujara who has played crucial roles in b2b series wins down under. The bloke has a better career test S/R than Aussie cult hero and legend David Boon ftr.

Anyway, one of England's great test wins. Very proud of that effort.

Jack Leach >> Lyon & all the LU baldies, including myself.

Ok ok, I'll shut up now @AlwaysGreen :D

JJ

Immortal
Excellent info. I didn't even know NZ had secured their place. Much as we don't deserve it we still have a good chance. And everyone knows if we make it we'll beat NZ. In fact whoever makes it will beat NZ.
f**k off. You’d beat us, but we can beat both the others... sadly you couldn’t even beat the Indian reserves

Latest posts