What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1st Trial is 1 month away

While i dont think we will make the playoff this year, like every off season im hanging out for some Warriors footy and i see our 1st trial is exactly a month away. Ive seen the social media photos of the guys looking puffed and gassed but i see that every off season.
I just truely wonder how exactly are we travelling. Havent seen any quotes from Corvo or even Kearney. Hell even Doyle is quiet.
No talk coming outta HQ. Good or bad

ozbash

Referee
The further the team stays away from the media, the better..

Kearney is probably still embarrassed. .

Penrose_11

Juniors
While i dont think we will make the playoff this year, like every off season im hanging out for some Warriors footy and i see our 1st trial is exactly a month away. Ive seen the social media photos of the guys looking puffed and gassed but i see that every off season.
I just truely wonder how exactly are we travelling. Havent seen any quotes from Corvo or even Kearney. Hell even Doyle is quiet.
No talk coming outta HQ. Good or bad
The less they talk themselves up the better. Hopefully they let their actions on the field do the talking for them.