What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 BLOODY HEART ATTACKS

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Did they have to break your rib/s??

Looking good by the way! Just need to rest up.

If you watch bits and pieces of it tonight don't stress.

At the end of the day 21 unsurpassed and at least we have our team to support!!

I was in hospital 6 years ago and had 3-4 things done in my sinuses! Bleeding nose for 10 days with gauze up it and couldn't breathe properly. Ended up with a bad bladder infection and panic attacks too!

It was the night Souths played Parra and Sandow chased the Eel down who nearly ran the length. I only watched a little as I wasn't up to it! Or the stress for that matter wasn't worth it being sick.
I'm actually not going to watch it Rabs I can feel myself getting tense already mate.

Mate that seriously has me worried,I fairdinkum feel like I would bust me boiler!
Mate what scared me was you had the op on wed but took till lunch on Thursday to say your all good had all sorts of things going through my head but I’m a worry wort just like my dad. Anyway I’m just so glad The op went well mate. :rabbit::rabbit:

Itsamansgame

Juniors
That comfeel tape they use now instead of external stitches is amazing! They used it on my neck after surgery and the scar is so faint and fine. Speedy recovery!
Yes mate handy stuff,I can actually see it fading before my eyes a lot like the Rorters premiership hopes!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Thanks mate,yes just hope Sam is roaring to go and keeps them down.
Evening mate and you're giving me a red hot go in Fantasy. You could very well get me mate. Very nice trades. You've got me worried now lol!

Itsa and Callmack well we can now rejoice tonight:

Bloody brilliant. f**k yeeeahhhhhhhh!!!

Sweet Bunny dreams mate and Glory Glory!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm actually not going to watch it Rabs I can feel myself getting tense already mate.
When my sister messaged me and said Knights had scored right on half time I felt quite ill and thought I may join you in the next hospital bed over!!!!!!

I thought here we go!!!!! f**k....

Then that Knight dropped the ball over the line. Should've been 16 all!!

What heart attack like moments!!!! Typical South Sydney way!!!!

Itsa your heart has been very strong to carry on well up until the other week with the strain it's put under being a diehard Souths member lol......

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Evening mate and you're giving me a red hot go in Fantasy. You could very well get me mate. Very nice trades. You've got me worried now lol!

Itsa and Callmack well we can now rejoice tonight:

Bloody brilliant. f**k yeeeahhhhhhhh!!!

Sweet Bunny dreams mate and Glory Glory!!

Still rejoicing Rabbs

Itsamansgame

Juniors
When my sister messaged me and said Knights had scored right on half time I felt quite ill and thought I may join you in the next hospital bed over!!!!!!

I thought here we go!!!!! f**k....

Then that Knight dropped the ball over the line. Should've been 16 all!!

What heart attack like moments!!!! Typical South Sydney way!!!!

Itsa your heart has been very strong to carry on well up until the other week with the strain it's put under being a diehard Souths member lol......
Yes mate it's very personal with us Bunnies

Latest posts