What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 BLOODY HEART ATTACKS

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Itsamansgame mate you're only 74 behind me and we both have DCE and Teddy.

I've got Jake Turbo and you have Widdop, Aitken and Ah Mau.

I got to hope that Jake can score a 55 and your 3 don't score more than about 125 combined to win!

You're in the box seat mate! Could be very close though!

Got to hope Aitken only scores a 20 odd.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
I actually play 3 comps Rabbs,Fantasy,SuperCoach & Sportsdeck the real dream team
I've had some really bad luck with back rowers this week losing Merrin during warm up and Arrow & Wallace early:
I'm really trying to hold off trades now might be pushed a bit next week!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I actually play 3 comps Rabbs,Fantasy,SuperCoach & Sportsdeck the real dream team
I've had some really bad luck with back rowers this week losing Merrin during warm up and Arrow & Wallace early:
I'm really trying to hold off trades now might be pushed a bit next week!
I just do Fantasy but I've a few headaches.

Rabbits20

Immortal
@Itsamansgame I was just thinking of you!

How are you going??

Keep taking it easy!

I'll be calling out as loud as I can at the game. St Merge been getting calls quite a lot. We will get into the refs mate us faithful!

As long as we do the jersey proud win or lose

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Good morning Gentlemen
I've been out since Monday and up until now have just been trying to catch up on some sleep.
I just have to relax do some short walks and breathing exercises for the next 2 weeks then hit some serious rehab for a 6 week period,I still can't drive for the next 6 weeks either so feeling rather trapped.
Never mind it will go fast and the Bunnies will be entrenched in the top 4 by then and on our way to 22!

tbunny58

Juniors
Well the old cardiac crook heart club has a new member! Nothing compared to itsa! Had a 40cm stent whacked in today after a blockage was detected during a rail medical. Good to say that it all went smoothly and should be out tomorrow morning and flying home to Armidale.
Ain't medical science amazing!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well the old cardiac crook heart club has a new member! Nothing compared to itsa! Had a 40cm stent whacked in today after a blockage was detected during a rail medical. Good to say that it all went smoothly and should be out tomorrow morning and flying home to Armidale.
Take care man.

not good news to hear you have been crook mate but real glad to hear that all went well and the Doc has you fixed up and heading home soon mate.

Itsamansgame

Juniors
Well done tbunny58,safe flight home mate and hope all stays healthy,
I was only thinking that a Charity set up by Souths Cares for heart conditions would be a good idea,seems like we have enough members for it!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Well done tbunny58,safe flight home mate and hope all stays healthy,
I was only thinking that a Charity set up by Souths Cares for heart conditions would be a good idea,seems like we have enough members for it!
I know a man who just had what you had done too!

He's a diamond Souths member too! Late 50's.

A diehard!

southsport

First Grade
Good stuff tbunny, take care and get ready for the big chill that's on it's way.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes mate split them down the middle,they have to collapse the lungs also.
The ribs are held together by wire at the moment!
Ouch Itsa you must be in such pain! How do they take the wire out?? Does it stay there??

They shouldn't have rushed you home in such a state!

Is it hard for you to breathe?? Are your lungs holding up??

My grandfather had all this done in his mid 50's and he continued to ignore doctors advice about eating better and stop smoking heavily like he does. He kept on the same path and ate so many fats and lathered the butter on his bread and ate cakes to himself and tubs off ice cream and since his early 60's when he retired has had no quality of life! Very sick man and now has many massive issues and he's lost a leg plus his other one has now had 3 toes off but the foot is all black and dead so it's coming off any day. He will be legless and at 79 will go into a home! He's very fed up but it's his fault and he has bad emphysema too. Tbh it's hard for me to feel sorry for him as he's been quite selfish over the years and all for himself and no one else! I still love him though of course as he's in my blood!

I guess what I'm saying Itsa is it'd be great if you choose the good path mate to better quality of life and a better retirement!! (Not saying you were on the bad path mate but just be careful. You probably already are eating well but just listen to all the doc's advice and you need to be there in years to come for your wife and children plus grandchildren etc,... I'm sure they all love you dearly mate!