What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 months off, what to do

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I had a couple of good drives yesterday but then everything went to shit. Started hooking everything.
You need to get your swing path going left on the way down. Keep your hands low and left and turn aggressively into your left side on the downswing. You can do it, merkin!

Eelogical

Referee
I just love driving, and staring at the scenery. I'm into geography, cold climes and greenish mountain landscapes. I also love the cold, so anything at elevation is a buzz, particularly in winter.

Batemans Bay and areas down that way are superb. I've actually just booked a beach house at a south coast town for over the new year period for a week. My one and only holiday this year.
I love driving too. Last year the mrs and I did a trip down the NSW south coast, Batemans Bay > Bermagui > Tathra> Merimbula > Pambula > Eden. There's some great places down there. Two months ago we did a fly/drive to Tasmania, drove anti-clockwise around the island from Hobart over a period of 12 days. One of the best road trips I've done.

hindy111

Post Whore
So your last day at work is , ohhh , say Saturday 1/9. And you are told to be back at work on Nov 1.

How do you spend your holiday or this time off ? And your salary is let’s say anywhere from 150k to 940k per annum.

Eat corn chips and masturbate

hindy111

Post Whore
I just love driving, and staring at the scenery. I'm into geography, cold climes and greenish mountain landscapes. I also love the cold, so anything at elevation is a buzz, particularly in winter.

Batemans Bay and areas down that way are superb. I've actually just booked a beach house at a south coast town for over the new year period for a week. My one and only holiday this year.

Yeah well I have a house on the water so I dont have to book anything. Can rent it from me if like. I give you 5% discount

Eelogical

Referee
I am very wealthy not poor. Beachouse man

Financial wealth means little to me. I prefer good health and true friends above anything else. If you've done fine financially, have good health and true friends then you've done better than most in life.

hindy111

Post Whore
Financial wealth means little to me. I prefer good health and true friends above anything else. If you've done fine financially, have good health and true friends then you've done better than most in life.

I feel like a looser though

Latest posts