What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 OUT, 2 IN - 2021

AJB1102

First Grade
Simple. Which 2 outta the top 8, which 2 in?

I think the top 6 might jiggle around but Sharks/ Knights to slip out and Titans/Warriors to slip in.

Penrith v Raiders GF. Raiders win.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Raiders are losing Bateman and Cotric and getting Ryan James. I can't see them being any better next year. Maybe the same, but not better.

Knights have Frizell and Brailey back at 9. They'll still make the 8

Not sure what my Sharks will do. No Johnson for at least the first month is going to hurt.

AJB1102

First Grade
Raiders are losing Bateman and Cotric and getting Ryan James. I can't see them being any better next year. Maybe the same, but not better.

Knights have Frizell and Brailey back at 9. They'll still make the 8

Not sure what my Sharks will do. No Johnson for at least the first month is going to hurt.

Raiders also get Hodgson back. Cotric not irreplaceable. Got good young edge men who just gotta fill the Bateman loss. If Ryan James stays fit him, Papa, Tapine, Lui etc. all firing could be pretty dangerous.

Vee

First Grade
Raiders also get Hodgson back. Cotric not irreplaceable. Got good young edge men who just gotta fill the Bateman loss. If Ryan James stays fit him, Papa, Tapine, Lui etc. all firing could be pretty dangerous.
And CHN starting, could be as dangerous as Kikau.

Valheru

Coach
Warriors were phenomenal the year and everyone is expecting them to to make the 8 but I have a feeling they will do warriors things and suck it up.

Titans are a team on the rise and I expect them to make the 8.

Manly were very off this year but I expect them to improve drastically and make the 8.

Sharks to come out. It has been a good run for them but they need somewhat of a rebuild.

Knights are the other obvious candidate to come out.

Broncos are a wild card to come in. It sounds ridiculous but that team has a fair bit of talent, they just weren't playing for their coach and will certainly be hungry next year.

Wild card to come out... panthers. Again it sounds ridiculous and the smug will be beside themselves reading this but runners up more often than not has been a poisoned chalice in the NRL era. Things just won't be the same as this season and they will be the hunted. I don't expect they will come out, 5-8 seems more likely but it wouldn't shock me if they did.