What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2 x Grand final tickets

MK23

Juniors
Hey guys,
Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in two tickets for Sundays game. I had planned to take my son but he’s team was knocked out last week.
They are in bay 107-1, 10 rows back.
pretty good seats. I’m pretty gutted selling them because we were so keen to go.
Selling for face value.

IFR33K

Coach
Hey guys,
Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in two tickets for Sundays game. I had planned to take my son but he’s team was knocked out last week.
pretty good seats. I’m pretty gutted selling them because we were so keen to go.
Selling for face value.

Where are you located? Is PayPal an option?

Avenger

Immortal
Hey guys,
Selling for face value.
I’ll take them.

MK23

Juniors
Sorry mate I’m 99% sure they’re taken. I’ll let you know in the morning if they’re still available.