What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20 Greatest Horses of the last 20 years

Lemon Squash

First Grade
https://www.theroar.com.au/racing/l...alian-racehorses-of-the-past-20-years-745567/

Have some fun with this boys!

I’ve only been following racing closely the last 10 years or so but don’t think he is too far off the mark.

Would say Hay List is very unlucky considering Buffering makes it.

Pierro and Sepoy are the two best young horses I have seen, were freak 2year olds and then dominant 3year olds too and won against older horses... both should be there for mine.

Monton also unlucky.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Could make a case for a few others

Ethereal (Cups double plus a few other Group 1 wins)
Mummify( 5 Group 1 wins plus winning Overseas)

WaznTheGreat

Referee
If they included racetrack performance with breeding legacy than Fastnet Rock and Redoutes Choice could make this list,both would qualify for last 20 years

WaznTheGreat

Referee
https://www.theroar.com.au/racing/l...alian-racehorses-of-the-past-20-years-745567/

Have some fun with this boys!

I’ve only been following racing closely the last 10 years or so but don’t think he is too far off the mark.

Would say Hay List is very unlucky considering Buffering makes it.

Pierro and Sepoy are the two best young horses I have seen, were freak 2year olds and then dominant 3year olds too and won against older horses... both should be there for mine.

Monton also unlucky.

Very good horses bruh

to_ddeath

Coach
Agree re Lonhro being too high up but his Australian Cup win was one the great group 1 wins of the last 25 years IMO.
Some 00s notables missing...Private Steer (must’ve had some amazing last 200 metre sectionals) & Miss Finland (not many win a Slipper, Aust Guineas & Oaks within a 2-3yo career).