What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2001 Grand Final on Fox Sports 1 NOW

shiftysmith

Juniors
that would really be the nail in the coffin;-) .today has really hit home that we are not in the big one tomorrow:(

Eelectrica

Referee
Maybe if they had a directors (Coaches?) cut of it with an alternate ending.

A better ending would be having just made it 24-30 with 30 secs left on the clock, we receive the ball from the kick off, Hodgo steps through the entire Knights team and scores under the posts, conversion successfull and we win in extra time.

Parrasque

Juniors
how sh*t is wagon. i was watching him in the 2001 GF replay and he missed lots of tackles and when he hit it up, he was luck to make more than 2m.

HE MUST GO IN 2006

Physique said:
how sh*t is wagon. i was watching him in the 2001 GF replay and he missed lots of tackles and when he hit it up, he was luck to make more than 2m.

HE MUST GO IN 2006

You'd have to flick him from your sig first...anyone would think you liked the bloke!

Wagonator

Juniors
I watched it for the first time since that dreadful day today. Oh well, sh*t happens. Everyone digs Wagon when hes going well.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Not too hard to watch.

The way PJ played made it worth watching again, he saved us from total embarassment in that game.

Avenger

Immortal
When I saw the game today you can really tell that Wagon and Vella are merely a shadow of the players they were in 2001.

junior009

Juniors
Would love to have watched it. The misery of the seasons since have made me realise what a season and what an achievement it was getting there. To this day I have only ever seen the last 10 minutes of the game on replay...that was at the club that night!!! I was at the game and missed practically all the second half because of my hot temper and some idiot Newcastle supporter poking me in the back with his flag. I had my now wife with me and it was a fight I was going to lose so decided to leave!!! Spent the last 15 minutes of the game on the phone to my mum who was in the ground and giving me commentary, damn security wouldn't let me back in!!!

Latest posts