What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2002 SG Ball side

Hurriflatch

Referee
They lost the Grand Final to Wests but the side was

1. John Russell
2. Brett Delaney
3. Luke Shatte
4. Ashley Graham
5. Mahana Tai
6. Michael Witt
7. Brett Law
8. Kane Cleal
9. Heath Le'Strange
10. Chris Young
11. David Wah
12. Brendan Oake
13. Ryan Hinchcliffe (C)

14. Joe Delana
15. Feleti Mateo
16. Ray Mamae
17. Justin Tsoulos
18. John Williams
19. Steve Bristow
20. Josh Corboba
21. Michael Harper
22. Zeb Taia
23. Bryce Poisel

Oake (Parra) and Hinchcliffe (Raiders) could easily make 1st grade before the end of the year

Hurriflatch

Referee
Delana is still going around in the Souths Flegg team (as of 2005 at least) was more used on the wing and centre for Parra but has found his way to halfback at Souths.

Tai I saw listed in one of the emerging Nations sides (Tonga I think) a year or two ago.

girvie

Staff member
That is a pretty good side.

John Russell and Michael Harper are both in the North Sydney Premier League side.

Brett Law, Mahana Tai and Bryce Poisel played Jersey Flegg with the Bears in 2004 (along with Russell). I think Tai played A-Grade with Narraweena last year and Poisel played some Jim Beam Cup before going to play in Group 6. Brett Law has been in the Bears Premier League train-on squad in 05 and for 06 but ended up playing Jim Beam Cup for Asquith in 2005 and i guess he probably will again this year.

I believe Joe Delana has signed with Northern Suburbs Rugby Union after he was at the Rabbitohs last year.

Nikki

Coach
Hey Jess, is that the game we were at and Hinchy thanked us. If so I can only remember Hinchy from that day. Who knew I was watching such stars lol

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ash Graham in SG Ball side that year and then later played first grade, thats how good he was back then.

The Colonel

Immortal
HM-BALMAIN.jpg

Joey is a talented footballer..... Tim Smith may well have played for another club had Joey realised his talent.

sooperdooper

First Grade
Joe Delana:
quick speel for ya.

Fijian descent. Went to Terra Sancta for years 11 and 12. Great touch football player. Australian school boys touch football, made the aussi school boys league team in either 11 or 12 not to sure, got the axe from parra, went to souths. Was there for 2 seasons and now not to sure but has been chasing a union contract after no one wanted him for 06 in league

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Nikki said:
Hey Jess, is that the game we were at and Hinchy thanked us. If so I can only remember Hinchy from that day. Who knew I was watching such stars lol

yea that was it
someone should check their birth certificates by the way ;-)

and thats the one where witty and burty slapped your car