What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2003 Grand Final Discussion

ozzie

Bench
Look guys settle down - here you are fighting in another clubs forum - and not one of you guys come from the club.

In simple terms the best team won on the day - so don't pollute their forum with your crap!!

sorry panthers

well done

Tigerpete

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: , How funny is that????? A rooster and a bunny fighting in a panthers forum :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now for the real reason im here................... Well done panthers, i only got watch them game today, and geez they played well. Marty Lang deserves a big pat on the back, he was great! Priddis however, what can i say , the guy is a champ!

TheParraboy

Staff member
Campbell in particular

Wing and Gower can both cover halfback easily, and should do. (Gower No1 choice). But who is a 5/8 in that squad and who is in form ??

Looks like Anderson snubs Campbell yet again for Kimmorley !!

Lets hope Anderson doesnt bring his "winning sharks culture" to the Kangaroos,lol. :oops:

Tigerpete

Juniors
I think Priddis, Campbell and Wesser should all have been certainties to tour , to think that Buderus is better than Priddis and Bailey better than Wesser makes me sick! :roll: :roll: :roll:

panthersballboy

Juniors
It was truly a great grand final even though I am a little biast. It was one of the greatest nights of my life and probably tops 91 cause I was 12 and couldn't appreciate it with a few beers to celebrate.

bayrep

Juniors
Well Done Panthers, a very good win. It was nice to see you prove all your critics wrong. :D

CoastieChik

Juniors
If u really want! ;-)

Nah, thanx heaps - kinda 4got about that 1! Think I got rid of it, but thank u nyway O:)

mm, was gonna pt out that transport was incl. in d tix this yr, but then realised u came from QLD!! n dont think they were bein quite THAT generous!!

Mayb nxt yr hey! -cept hav newie there instead of those annoyin roostrs! :D

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
Congrats Panthers you played mad all year and its payed of!!! Hopfully next year you will play the sharkies in the grandfinal. :D

shazzatrinity

Juniors

congratulations on your win was a great game watched it over here in the uk

from a wakefield trinity wildcat fan \\:D/ \\:D/\\:D/

Alan Shore

First Grade
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
bubs said:
I cannot believe that ANYONE in Sydney (except for Cafe Latte supporters) would actually WANT that disgraceful team to win this year.
With Goose Gould singing their praise every chance he gets through all media channels and Ricky Stuart being forced down our throats every other second, I personally hope Penrith wipe the floor with them.
Judging by the EXCELLENT jeers and catcalls Fittler got on the footy show the other night, I reckon 90% of Sydney have had it with them.
PENRITH YAY. (This week only of course)
GOOSTERS BOOO.
Your a sad case. But then again looking at your team you really don't have much do you.

Unless I'm mistaken, the only rep player to come out of the Sharks this year is Bailey. Their best player playing out of his normal position. That about say's it all. Oh, and yes. The atmosphere in your club must be real good too.

That's a credit to Bailey. :roll:

Mr Parra Eels said:
balmainbenny said:
The ARL Easts will beat the crap out of the panther superleague scum. It will not even be a close match. Watch Walker score three tries and Wing win man of the match.

Balmainbenny

Hahahahaha what a moron

Sure they may be Super League Unloyalists but sh*t id rather Penrith to win then a bunch of overated, over the cap bondi wankers winning the comp. Besides as much i despised everything about super league, i really got behind Penrith tonight and im happy for them and also jelous from an Eels point of view, but clearly the best team all year won.

As for Walker , Souths fans would be in 7th heaven, and he was better off waring a Penrith jumper tonight, his ball handling skills are awesome :lol:

and wouldnt the Brisbane fans be crying in their mad monday beers after seeing Luke Priddis come of age!

Congrats Penrith, and thanks for giving me an entertaining night, Scott Sattlers tackle i will remeber for a long time to come!

But im sad to say have fun as the Premiers for now but be prepared to hand over your trophy to the Eels next year :lol: (its good to dream)

Sorry to go off topic but parra eels you must be dissapointed David Solomona has gone to super league (uk style of course) ??? :D and of course wakefield trinity wildcats. :)

mightypanther

Juniors
Well thank you madunit,

If I was a drinker I'd take your advice -- but I'm not.

Never fear though, I've still managed to have a rip roaring time the last 4 days.

I'm only just starting to come down off the high, and today is the first day for a week, that I have not worn a Penrith shirt.

Well come on, I had to come back to reality and wash some clothes sooner or later. No problem, as soon as they dry, back on they go again. :mrgreen:

mightypanther

Juniors
Hmmm........yes.......VERY,

But I guess we are all feeling so good at the moment, that we are feeling big enough to forgive you for your ignorance -- you knew not what you said... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

mightypanther

Juniors
Thanks for hosing them down for us :lol: ozzie...

Nothing can faze me this week. Anyone who wants to, can argue away to
their hearts content.......I'm on cloud nine and nothing bad can touch me.

THE MIGHTY MOUNTAIN MEN WENT ALL THE WAY IN 2003 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mightypanther

Juniors
I agree,

It's bad enough the poor Sharks have to put up with his "winning culture :roll: ",
the Kangaroos sure as hell don't want it.

I reckon the silly bastard has lost it good and proper. He should do the
league world a favour and bloody well retire to a fishing hole somewhere
and give that weak heart of his a rest form the stress of being such a
lousy coach.......and give the rest of us a break from all of his crap.

Oh and thank you to the great John Lang for coming to Penrith and bringing your 'losing culture" with you... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: