What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 Droids Ceremony

Kris_man

Bench
*Kris_man was not seen as much as touching a drink all night, or food for that matter. Sources say he is in the middle of a rigourous ritualistic fast. he was heard to be mumbling something though - it was hard to make out, but it sounded like he was saying "the time is near, the time is near..."*

Kris_man said:
*Kris_man has released video footage which seems to pre-recorded. surrounded by armed guards, it seems to be Kris_man himself who says:
"(gun shots fire in the background) i humbly accept all Droids that were bestowed upon me. however, now is no time for complacency, as Judgement Day is nigh. the PKC [Pro-Kris_man Camp] will soon be launching an assualt, a blitzkreig if you will, on the AKC [Anti-Kris_man Camp]. Ghandi will be the prime target of the assault, as he is believed to be the new #1 Anti-Kris_man, a post formerly held by azza"
after he has finished his speech, Kris_man, seemingly unaware that the recording is still continuing, turns to his guards and seems to say "how did i look? did i look okay? RR, was the lighting ok for my profile shot?"*

lighting was perfect...and believable.

skeepe

Immortal
#-o

I go away for a few days and I'm forgotten already... Nice to be appreciated!

Relax Greenraider I'm just joking around... these awards certainly beat those jokes that were the Golden Boogs awards.

thickos

First Grade
I'm very happy with it, thanks very much to one and all who voted for me as Poster of the Year :clap:

Latest posts