What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 Membership Packages Out Now!

Benny

First Grade
Just recieved my membership renewal in the mail with a lovely message from Trent Barrett

There is the usual 12 game, 7 game and 5 game packages (Kogarah/Aussie Stadium are combined), Red V Membership, Out of Towners Package and Red V Kids Club Package

Some new initiatives include "Coaches Club" that gets you:

Snack Box at each game
2 drink vouchers
Express Lanes
Invitation to Exclusive Coaches Club event with coaching staff
SMS Upgrade Option:

Recieve regular sms messags on team selections, breaking news, injury update etc
for only $30 i reckon that is a ripper and i'll be giving it a go for sure!

Also a Gold Membership package is available

You can also choose your own Membership card from a few options available but needless to say Lance Thompson at Kogarah will be a popular choice considering you also get a cheerleader thrown in- another very good initative

Haven't really had a long time to look over it but it looks the goods and i will be as i urge other Dragons supporters to either renew their membership, upgrade up if possible and join if not a member!

Benny

First Grade
yes!

you can also pick and choose

for example i have Grand Stand Seats at Kogarah and Concourse at WIN

Biglance

Bench
does any one have grandstand seats at Kograh. are they any good. I reckon that the seats in front of the hill are good for only 10 bucks.

Anonymous

Juniors
lol... I've sat all over the Kogarah but before they built the new stand in the north west corner, I used to just sit on the grass there.
Its a personal choice but nowadays I like the lower concourse on the western side. Its pretty relaxed and people swap the seating around. The difference between grandstand and lower concourse is minimal.

Benny

First Grade
I love upper grandstand - been there 1997,1998 and 2003.

I feel you get a much better view of the game and playing and refereeing Rugby League in the local area i've always found it better to have a guaranteed seat.

Though if your looking to move up to the grandstand get in line because apparantly there is a waiting list a mile long with people wanting grandstand seats at jubilee - they reckon they are that scarce you'll be handing them down to your grandchildren because you just don't want to let them go!

Biglance

Bench
Benny wat they might build another stand or extend that existing one after 2005. Wats refereeing like i was thinking bout taking it up. do u get abused much.

Benny

First Grade
Yeah you cop abit of abuse but hey i think sometimes i copped worse as a player- particulary from a few coaches over the years

Though its good fun and good fitness and being from a playing background helps

We need referee's as its getting to the stage where some competitions are not having U/6 and 7's games because not enough referee's.

Want more information drop me an email!

I think the long term plan i.e. stage 5 is to have a grand stand where the hill is at Kogarah!

Biglance

Bench
Thanks benny,

ive never played league properly but play union cause of skool rules, its such a shit game. i mean as a forward i never get the bloody pill to make the metres.

I love league and have refed a few muck around games at skool on a full sized field with no comp bearing but i would like it.