What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2004 NRL WINNER

2004 NRL Regular Season WINNER

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Panthers

• Roosters

• Bulldogs

• Raiders

• Warriors

• Storm

• Knights

• Broncos

• Total voters

t-ba

Post Whore
Manly :lol: :lol: .

No F*Cking Idea. I'll say Melbourne, because Orford is really starting to blossom into the player he could have been if Peter Louie had the balls to sack J.T back in 1999...

roofromoz

First Grade
I'll say the Panthers (obviously) BUT I think that the Roosters, Warriors and perhaps Raiders have a great chance too. May as well throw the Knights into the mix too, as long as they can remain injury free.

However, after the way Penrith went this year, based on pre-season predictions, well, any team can really get it if they're good enough...

i think the warriors will be the force to beat with no kiwi tour this year will allow them to have an off season this time and be fresh for 2004!

These polls only work if the voters are neutral. So far Newcastle are leading with 17 votes therefore 17 Newcastle supporters have voted for them etc...etc....etc!

JJ

Immortal
Rooster Cogburn. said:
These polls only work if the voters are neutral. So far Newcastle are leading with 17 votes therefore 17 Newcastle supporters have voted for them etc...etc....etc!

Depends on whether voters are deluded, not neutral. penrith fan here, voted for Newcastle (so that leaves 16). Who did you vote for Rooster?

JJ said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:

Depends on whether voters are deluded, not neutral. penrith fan here, voted for Newcastle (so that leaves 16). Who did you vote for Rooster?

I voted for the Roosters. :shock:

fosie

Juniors
I wonder who i should pick????? it's hard........... :p i think knights..... :lol: all the way!!

ThrashViking

Juniors
Warriors
Were fresher than last year & this side looks to be the strongest squad ever
Oh,And i support them which is the main reason why im voting for em :D

CliffyGC

Juniors
I think if browny can keep em on the paddock Saints could win the whole lot in 2004.

Bailey
Ryles
Barrett
Timmins
Blacklock
Gasiner
Firman
Thompson
Riddel

That is some of the very best talent in the game keep em fit and saints will be marchin OCtober