What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 GF?

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Why don't we predict what the GF will be like in 2020 if we are going to for next years after this years season isn't even over yet. :arrow:

Eelectrica

Referee
*CC Panther* said:
Why don't we predict what the GF will be like in 2020 if we are going to for next years after this years season isn't even over yet. :arrow:

2020 GF: Gold Coast Dolphins Vs Redcliff Porpoises ;-)

DIEHARD

----
Gee the Cowboys are popular. It will be great to see if they get more Away support in Sydney now.

mrsmythers

Juniors
BuffaloRules said:
mrsmythers said:
steaming stormer said:
Melbourne v North Qld

And where would the GF would be played at :?:

Cheers
35-0 :lol:

Telstra

And you would 1000 of fans traveling from Nth QLD to Sydney and than fans 10 fans from Melbourne to Sydney :?:

I dont think so! Accomadation, travel expenses and etc... playing in brisbane will be a very good option

but the biggest con of all is the fans that have already purchased GF tickets in june or july...

Well the AFL did have a non victorian GF last weekend and played at the MCG and 90,00 still turned up didnt they :?:

DIEHARD

----
You'd get alot more than 10 from Melbourne. They are awesome supporters!

As far as Im concerned the NRL GF is like the British Challenge Cup. It is an event all RL fans should attend regardless of the participants.

Tidus_Raider

Bench
I honestly dont think the roosters will reach the GF next year. They are losing Heggarty, Hodges, Fittler, Robinson and Cusack.

They are gaining Roberts, Monaghan, Fa'oso and Firman.

Firman and Finch will take time to gel in the halves. Fittler's experience will be sorely missed. Hodges and Heggarty are being replaced by Roberts and Monaghan. Both have suspect defence and Monaghan had a horrible second half of the year. Will need to pick up his game to make the roosters side as Stuart wont cop the sh*t he put out week after week for the raiders. Cusack and Robinson get little wraps but both are work horses and will be missed.

Dont get me wrong they will be up there when the whips are cracking but I think they will fall a few steps short.

I think the dogs will definately be there abouts. Asotasi will pick up where Price left off. Sonny Bill will be even better after the pre-season training.

Bulldogs V ..........?

Parramatta have bought a heap of talent including Tahu, Riddell, Morrison, Robinson, stringer to add to the likes of Hindmarsh, Cayless and Grothe. If the Eels had a proven halfback then I think they would have been close to favourites considering there talent.

If the Dragons can keep injuries to a minimum they will be a constant threat. Cooper, Gasnier, Barret, Head, Ryles, Bailey and Thompson are all class acts and if they stay on the field they will get results.

Next year wil be really close.

Cant split the Eels, Dragons, Roosters, Penrith, Knights(if Johns is fit) and Brisbane. Melbourne and Nth Queensland (what wre they thinking releasing Fein) will be hobbling around the 8. As will the Raiders, Tigers and Sharks.

10 fans from Melbourne to Sydney

Last time we played in a GF there were over 5,000 people went up from Melb. And talk about travel... how many Roosters fans come to Melb to watch them play?? Less than Melb fans travel on a weekly basis!!

Latest posts