What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 NRL winners - SPORTSTAB odds.

thommo4pm

Coach
William Hung said:
leaguerules said:
3.75 for eagles to mak etop eight is pretty good they have a chance of scrapping in

lol :lol:

I reckon the Cowboys might have too much expectation on them and go back to battling to make the top 8- they won't be able to slide under the radar anymore and I think most of the top sides will probably knock them off.

I disagree, they have recruited well, and have some more good young kids coming through their ranks.
They will be up there. Not quite sure how high they will finish after 26 rounds but will make the 8.

simon says

First Grade
I dunno about the Cowboys.....I thought they slipped under the radar.....and dont forget a lot of their tries were off bombs.Teams will be ready for them this year,last year they were perceived as easybeats.

They were pretty lucky to go as far as they did.Even though I picked em at the start of the year to make the 8,there were a lot of games where the bounce of the ball was just right for them.

They have recruited very well,but Morrison and Fien are pretty big losses.

I predict about the 7-10 mark for the Cowboys again.

_Johnsy

Referee
I think the cowboys may find it a bit tougher this year. I do not like the look of their 1/2's, a must for a top 8 side.

I think they will finish 6-10th spot.

thuganomics

Coach
I think all the hype the cowboys are getting , they may not live up too. But hopefully they will do as well as they did last year

Grantwhy

Juniors
_Johnsy said:
I think the cowboys may find it a bit tougher this year. I do not like the look of their 1/2's, a must for a top 8 side.

I think they will finish 6-10th spot.

The Cowboys 1/2's for next season aren't any worse that for 2004 and in my opinion are better :).

If they can make the Finals again anything is possible ;-).