What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2005 Off-Contract Raiders Players

LUKEY

Juniors
MY LIST OF PLAYERS TO KEEP OR LET GO
Adamson -I agree with most and think he is to old
Fransiscus - Definatly try to keep as he will be great for us in the futer
Hindmarsh - Let him go
Mogg - Keep him
O'hara - God yes. The most important to keep.
Schifcofske - yes
T.Smith - Get rid of him
Jason Smith - Only needed for one year to teach the new kids.Gooooooorrrn

I dare say that Woolford will try to leave also. Let him go.

Edwahu

Bench
Rhino will be the only player the club goes all out to keep IMO and maybe Hindy. Schif will go to England for cash, as will Germ. The rest will be gone.

Goodwin, Ale, Alley-Tovio are all in the first grade squad on multi year contracts straight out of flegg and I think they were bought with the expectation they will play long term first grade for the club. Based on that you can take it as read that any back not in the top squad, like Franciscus ,wont be around past next year.

Raider Azz

Bench
Actually Edwahu I think the club will push to keep Shif.

Woolford doesn't really sound too keen to go anywhere else. I think he will be forced to England by the club.

Raider_69

Post Whore
given blokes like Ale, Goodwin and Alley-Tovio are coming through id say schif might leave at the end of 05
then Chalk would move to fullback catering for one of the younger guys
id like to see schif head to england then come back as an assistant coach or something :clap:

thickos

First Grade
Schif still has too much to offer to leave now. A modern day Raiders great, I would be shattered to see him leave.

Marshall Chalk in the meantime can still offer plenty from the wing position - he is good enough.

Latest posts