What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Bartercard Cup Tipping Comp

carlnz

Bench
Hey Guys,

As promised we have got a Bartercard Cup tipping Comp up for the 2006 season at www.rugbyleaguenz.com.

Its free to join and we even have a prize for the winner of the comp at the end of the season.

Simply all you have to do is sign up (most of you are members anyway) then click on tipping and then select Bartercard Cup. Then just choose the round and select your tips. http://www.rugbyleaguenz.com/members/tipping/

We are sourcing more prizes, currently we have a brand new Warriors jumper from www.champions.co.nz so stay tuned for more information.

Should be heaps of fun hope to see you there.

Carl

PS: Don’t be surprised if you cant submit your tips at the moment as we are just adding more functions to it.

deluded pom?

Coach
How come when I open the tipping box for round 6 , it tells me the last date I can vote is the 6th April !