What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 GF: MEL v BRI -- Predict the Crowd

Crusher

Coach
the scalpers will be out in force

But I'll be thinking of all of you while sipping my Chardonnay in our organisation Box

Stagger eel

Staff member
Crusher said:

But I'll be thinking of all of you while sipping my Chardonnay in our organisation Box

are you going to get drunk, abusive and get kicked out during first grade like other Manly supporters have in the past??? :lol:

Ice777

Bench
Crusher said:

I'd rather sit in the worse seat in the stadium and watch my team play than to sit in a corporate box without my team playing. Enjoy it knackers :lol:

[furrycat]

Coach
Ice777 said:
I'd rather sit in the worse seat in the stadium and watch my team play than to sit in a corporate box without my team playing. Enjoy it knackers :lol:

Er...

Good on you?

[furrycat]

Coach
Why don't you check the thread where you made a fool of yourself about Ennis and Berrigan?

Oh thats right- you do a good disappearing act Houdini

Latest posts