What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2006 Grand Final: Melbourne Storm V Brisbane Broncos PRE MATCH Thread

i would like to see the Broncos win......mainly to send Webcke out a winner, as he has been an ornament to the game, and a good old fashioned hard headed tough as nails forward........without the cheap shots

Big Pete

Referee
Wow I am so nervous about this match.

I can't believe the Broncos made it in, it's going to be one hell of a contest if Broncos defend like they did in Round 23 and back it up with their attack of the last two weeks.

2004 was the worst grand final I had to endure. I didn't really know who to support, the team I dislike (Bulldogs) or the team that got away with a dirty victory (Roosters). The match itself had bugger all intesity as well.

2005 is also up there. West Tigers vs. North Queensland. It was pretty much the opposite of the Bulldogs vs. Roosters, I enjoyed watching both teams although being a Queenslander I sided with the Cowboys. It was a very forgettable Grand Final IMO, the only highlight was the flick pass from Marshall to Richards.

I don't care what sort of match this grand final is, as long as the Broncos win, if we win ugly then I'm fine, if we flog them I don't care if we narrowley win...well I maybe in hospital with a heart attack, but I wouldn't care as long as we win I'll be happy.

Bring on Sunday!

Latest posts