What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2007 Where will we finish??

fredericko

Juniors
Now that it is round 10 I was just wondering what everyone's predictions were for where Parra will finish the year and how they compare to where you thought Parra would finish at the start of the season.

At the start of the year I have to admit I held little hope of us finishing in the top 8. I thought with anew coach coming in and the release of so many players with 1st grade experience and lack of any player purchases of note we would be finishing around 10-12. :( :(

I have to admit even though we are only 5 from 10 with the warriors game tonight I feel optimistic about us making the 8. Even though the games we have won this year have not been against any of the better sides I think we can still make it injuries allowing.
:) :)

When you look at our draw over the upcoming weeks Warrior(h) Tigers(a) Raiders (a) Dragons (h) Roosters(a) the bye Knights (h) Rabbitohs(h) I really think we have a good chance to make a move up the ladder playing some of the more less consistent sides in this run. And looking at the games after that run Broncos twice Manly Bulldogs Sharks Storm and Dragons we really need to make a run during the next 7 rounds because all teh better teams (Dragons aside) will be lined up waiting.

Anyway what are your predictions?

Utey

Coach
I said 6th at the start of the year and I'll stick to that. But with sdo many teams struggling and so many surprises, who knows!

T-BONE MCGRAW

Juniors
I personally don't think the standard of the comp is that good this year and we seem to be getting better. Anywhere in the top 6 would be be a good result to me with our big assult on the comp next year

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I said at the start of year i would be happy if we made the top 8, if the side keeps improving maybe 5th or 6th would be good.

emjaycee

Coach
With the closeness of the comp this year, I am still hoping on a top 8 finish.

Keep in mind, if we win tonight (when we win :) ) we move to 6th and a loss would put us 9th, 10th or 11th (depending on for and against) and only 2 points clear of the bottom team.

Next week we play the 6 in-a-row Tigers and the winner of Brisbane and St George would clear to 10 points, Brisbane having a superior F/A to us at the moment (thanks to Newcastle).

I dont think predications can be made until at least round 20 given only 2 wins seperates 6th from 16th.

Latest posts