What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Higher School Certificate

Johns Magic

Referee
LOL that happened to me in my final economics exam.

It was my last HSC exam, I was buzzed about finishing and going to the pub to watch the Melbourne Cup, basically was over the whole thing.

The time ended and I gathered my stuff to hand it in. The teacher comes to pick it up and only then did I realise I'd missed three short-answer questions on the back of one of the pages.

I just shrugged at the teacher and left.

Apey

Staff member
LOL that happened to me in my final economics exam.

It was my last HSC exam, I was buzzed about finishing and going to the pub to watch the Melbourne Cup, basically was over the whole thing.

The time ended and I gathered my stuff to hand it in. The teacher comes to pick it up and only then did I realise I'd missed three short-answer questions on the back of one of the pages.

I just shrugged at the teacher and left.

yeah I'm over it all too, couldn't give a sh*t about other subjects, but I've always been pretty good at maths yet never been able to snap up a first position... I think I screwed up my last chance :lol:

oh well I only have a few months of this sh*t left

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
yeah, i semi-played that game JM... (pre-prepared essay), i hated it... even though i was good, i was just pissed off at the rich dumb kids who paid their tutors to write their essays for them. MUCH prefer uni.

Bumble

First Grade
yeah, i semi-played that game JM... (pre-prepared essay), i hated it... even though i was good, i was just pissed off at the rich dumb kids who paid their tutors to write their essays for them. MUCH prefer uni.

The kids who'd come to school and sleep/do nothing all day because they did 4 hours of tutoring a day = f*cked

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
I'm a staunch anti-tutoring supporter... its public education, i.e. ppl who can't afford school... too many kids get an edge coz of sh*t parents (but i suppose if they cbf'd, thats their prerogative)

BWNB

First Grade
Thats school. the English exams were about preparing responses the week before the exam and memorising them, not ideal but hey i got through it. Uni is better, it involves alot of self teaching but if you run into problems just ask your tutors and they are more then happy to help.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
why?

let me guess..some kids wanted to act hard and did something reb and the yr adviser/principal/deputy got sick of the carrrrrnts and cancelled it as punishment for everyone???

Bulldog Force

Referee
If you don't go well, that's the end of your career as anything.

This is it, your whole future right here.

You f*ck this up, you f*ck up your whole life.

Good luck.
You can always repeat year 12 champ. And on top of that, you'll have an understanding of how the exams work through previous years HSC papers. The hsc is not easy, but at the same time it's not that hard. It's balanced well.