What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Higher School Certificate

Vossy

Bench
WOOP WOOP maths can go neck itself now :fist:

the following maths topics should burn in hell:

algebra
future annuities
trigonometry

now the next exam is possibly the hardest out of any..ECONOMICS

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Maths can go die now along with Advanced English, f**k you Raimi *burns English notes*

Vossy

Bench
:lol: 4 down 3 to go...i will sell my textbooks back to the school and burn the living crap out of all writing books and handouts i have..BUUUUUUUUUUUUURN

Last edited:

Vossy

Bench
one of the questions today was "there is 5.5% of alcohol in a 375mL bottle of alcohol..how much alcohol in mL, is in a 375ml drink....?" :lol:

Stonecutter

First Grade
After Bio on tomorrow I have 2 1/2 days to study for Mathematics. I don't think it's enough for me to get a decent mark but meh.

After Bio on tomorrow I have 2 1/2 days to study for Mathematics. I don't think it's enough for me to get a decent mark but meh.

I got Legal tomorrow arvo then 2 days to study for 2 unit (just brush up my skills really) and 4 for Extension (really need to work on this). Aiming for 90% raw in 2 unit and 70% raw in extension.

Apey

Staff member
Lol I wish I did some revision after trials, f**k I'm an idiot.

Now I'm trying to cram the extension 2 course into like 3 or 4 days. Not to mention Extension 1, IPT, and Ancient history that are coming up shortly without any day breaks.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Lol I wish I did some revision after trials, f**k I'm an idiot.

Now I'm trying to cram the extension 2 course into like 3 or 4 days. Not to mention Extension 1, IPT, and Ancient history that are coming up shortly without any day breaks.

That's brutal!

We were cramming our last topics in so didn't have much time or energy to study after the trials.

Vossy

Bench
stress = fail...

be like me, if you dont care you dont stress..that helped me today with maths, usually i have never been able to finish the paper in time..today i finished with 15 minutes to go

Apey

Staff member
I was just lazy and did pretty no work until the week before the trials, it showed. My trials were the lowest percentages for any assessments I've done this year, they weren't terribly difficult either. I didn't learn either, I did the same thing for the HSC :lol:

Yeah, my last week is f**king rough.

27th Ext2, 29th Ext1, 30th IPT, 31st Ancient History. Unfortunately all I'll have time for in that day is Extension 1.

But then it's all over :)

Apey

Staff member
It's not so much a stress thing, just frustrated with myself. I could have done a lot better than I will do :crazy:

Apey

Staff member
nah that was just you :)

my school refuses to let us leave when where done, they think we will disrupt others that are working.. :fist:

sucks to be you apey

Try telling me that on the 31st of October :D

Stonecutter

First Grade
Getting unconditional early entry into the course I wanted has taken a sh*tload of pressure away as I've got my goal before the HSC even started.

I still want to go good though. As long as I beat my sister who go 80 so that I can say i'm not the dumbest will fulfill me. My other sister got 93 so fat chance with that goal :p.