What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Higher School Certificate

Misanthrope

Staff member
Wow that IPT exam WAS all ethics lol... it was like SOR or something..

I told you, man! I exclusively took classes that had essay writing as the exam focus and it served me well in getting a great UAI. A large vocab, a passable knowledge of the topic, and a flair for bullsh*t = a winning essay :lol:

Hallatia

Referee
I told you, man! I exclusively took classes that had essay writing as the exam focus and it served me well in getting a great UAI. A large vocab, a passable knowledge of the topic, and a flair for bullsh*t = a winning essay :lol:
That's what I have been doing at uni, but for some reason it does not work the same in economics:(. I am good at bullsh*t, it's the facts I have trouble with, my eco lecturer said my essays "are too flowerry, in economics they are supposed to be straight to the point" I have learnt that that only really works when you actually have a point that you are making, unless it's philosophy or literature, where you can just write whatever you want as long as it has some semblence of sense.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
That's what I have been doing at uni, but for some reason it does not work the same in economics:(. I am good at bullsh*t, it's the facts I have trouble with, my eco lecturer said my essays "are too flowerry, in economics they are supposed to be straight to the point" I have learnt that that only really works when you actually have a point that you are making, unless it's philosophy or literature, where you can just write whatever you want as long as it has some semblence of sense.

hhaahahha i love it, in uni all you wrote-learned idiots get found out, you can't just 'study hard' and do well, you have to have an innate understanding/grasp of the concepts involved. bullsh*t only really worked extremely well in school, everywhere else its a good skill to have, but you need substance

Vossy

Bench
Wooooooo Im Done

f**k yeaaaaaaaah

f*ck f*CK F*CK YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP

DONE..i can smell freedom!!!!!

lol the 2 unit RE people were moved to classrooms with aircon's..lol while we sweat it out for 1 1/2 hours...i finished with over half n hour to go so i destroyed my question booklet :)

Geohood

Bench
sgiojidsgjiodsjgiodsjgijsdigjiodsjgidsjgidjsgijdsigdgjijsdgijdsijdgsidgsj

im freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ok, what now? :p

You guys have any good pranks for muck up day. For us the following were the big ones
-Our language teacher from year 8 would walk in every lesson and we'd sing happy birthday, so we set her room up for a party
-We went into one of the HSIE teachers classrooms and stole all the chairs and locked them in the boys toilets and locked the door (assisted by another teacher in this one)
-Wrapped everything in the principal's office in Al Foil
-3 days later, put about 500 post it notes up around his office with messages on them

Stonecutter

First Grade
Muck up day has officially been killed off at our school with threats. They sent a letter home to everyone stateing all the things that wouldn't be tolerated (ie everything we had planned out the window)

The only thing we did was have a massive water bomb fight on a friday for about 3 hours and park in the teachers car park :(.