What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Higher School Certificate

Geohood

Bench
Muck up day has officially been killed off at our school with threats. They sent a letter home to everyone stateing all the things that wouldn't be tolerated (ie everything we had planned out the window)

The only thing we did was have a massive water bomb fight on a friday for about 3 hours and park in the teachers car park :(.

Did that include releasing about 20 live chickens around the school?

... mm looking back at it, that plan kinda fell through lol.

We got told we could do anything as long as it didn't provoke younger students to get involved, and it didn't harm other people. Stealing P-Plates was deemed "taking it too far" because people will get in trouble if they didn't carry spares when it was known who had theirs nicked. Another mate cable-tied 2 year 8 kids together and they pulled it so tight it cut their circulation off so that guy close to being banned from graduation.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Did that include releasing about 20 live chickens around the school?

... mm looking back at it, that plan kinda fell through lol.

:lol: that one was mentioned actually. But it involved them thinking golf balls were eggs, then take the balls away and they run around like crazy looking for them :p.

Pretty much if we looked at a teacher wrong they would take the formal away in the words they spoke. I think they've scheduled end of year activities like Luna Park to keep us distracted. Although I don't know how long that will last because we were in the bar for most of the day until we got busted. I had to drive so I only had 1 drink but some people got wasted and even left the park to go to BWS (which is when they finally drew the line and they got into mega sh*t) :lol:. Classic day out.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Haha we actually got our formal taken because half our year jigged a lecture and nearly had graduation called off.

they'll never cancel our formal, but the better the year is the more teachers come. If we went too far, majority of the teachers wouldn't show up to the formal...not a huge threat but it still stops people from crossing the line.

McLovin

Staff member
How are you people feeling now that school is just about over?? I remember being very bittersweet about the whole situation when i finished back in 02. It's kinda sad but you will probably never see 90% of the people you went to school with when it's all said and done...So make the most of it!!

Geohood

Bench
Im sitting on my couch my newly created Facebook adding everyone lol... but as you said most of these ppl Ill probably never see again.

Its really boring at the moment, ppl are still doing exams and theres nothing at all to do.

Apey

Staff member
Feels good. Just lazing about around the house for the time being, probably get a job before the end of the year too :crazy:

And yep, my formal was on the dreaded September 11.

Vossy

Bench
we had our formal in the final week of school..graduation mass then graduation then formal twas a fun night...feels good when you realise you are simulating sex with some chick and she doesnt notice..

We got told we could do anything as long as it didn't provoke younger students to get involved, and it didn't harm other people. Stealing P-Plates was deemed "taking it too far" because people will get in trouble if they didn't carry spares when it was known who had theirs nicked. Another mate cable-tied 2 year 8 kids together and they pulled it so tight it cut their circulation off so that guy close to being banned from graduation.

:lol::crazy::lol::shock:

nah we didnt have muck up day, officially banned after it was taken way to far a few years ago

what would be funny

*lifting up all the toilet seats, putting glad wrap over the toilet, putting the seat back down, so when people do sh*ts that sit in it

*wrapping all the school buildings in industrial glad wrap

*covering all teachers cars in foil

Geohood

Bench
we had our formal in the final week of school..graduation mass then graduation then formal twas a fun night...feels good when you realise you are simulating sex with some chick and she doesnt notice..

...what? :?

TooheysNew

Coach

nah we didnt have muck up day, officially banned after it was taken way to far a few years ago

what would be funny

*lifting up all the toilet seats, putting glad wrap over the toilet, putting the seat back down, so when people do sh*ts that sit in it

I was right. You are an idiot.

adamkungl

Immortal
We didn't really do muckup day, ours too got banned...
The year before the year 12s put liquid nails in every lock in the school. And killed grass on the oval in the shape of a giant c**k.

what would be funny

We were going to do that to the principal but the foil can scratch the paint.

Vossy

Bench
glad wrap then :)

everyone from school is on facebook so ill see them in some form or another..it was a sad moment for about 10 minutes, then i felt the fresh air of freedom

I was right. You are an idiot.

:roll: you truely are a tosser

that incident at my formal was purely an accident..lol was quite funny when it happened

Last edited: