What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Higher School Certificate

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
When I did Ext2 Maths (a couple of years ago now), I was averaging around 80% raw mark for the trials etc. and ended up with early 90s for my HSC for it.

So..you do the math.

i don't want to do the math... can you do it for me??

Vossy

Bench
economics can get f*cked

thank god that crap is over, like the subject but would murder the tests if they were human..i think i can safely say i butchered the short answers, did alright in the essays and undecided in the multiple choice

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2 EXAMS LEFT

THURSDAY - IPT
FRIDAY - RE 1 UNIT (1 n 1/2 hours of doing sfa)

Had Extension Maths today, I did the past 5 tests for practise, and that was harder than all of them. A mate (ranked 1/12) said he did the past 20 papers and it was harder than all 20 of them.

Chem next thursday then FREEDOM!

Stonecutter

First Grade
Chem thursday and Geography friday and i'm done. I'm back in holiday mode though. haven't touched a thing in 2 1/2 days :p.

Apey

Staff member
Had Extension Maths today, I did the past 5 tests for practise, and that was harder than all of them. A mate (ranked 1/12) said he did the past 20 papers and it was harder than all 20 of them.

Chem next thursday then FREEDOM!

It was tough. I was terribly let down by my lack of study though.

Only answered 46/84 haha, I'm pretty sure I got 100% in Question 1/2 at least :)

Red Bear

Referee
haha i answered less than half of extension maths last year and my marks went up from my school marks, so i wouldnt worry too much it scales rediculously well
anyone finished before melbourne cup day? My last exam was the monday before it last year, was awesome day at the races.

The_Mo

Juniors
Ahh, I'm kinda pissed off at 3U. I won't lie, maths is probably my strong point and I'm aiming for UAI 95+, so I'm pretty annoyed I left out about about 14 marks for 3U, when I could've got a good few of them. It was definitely a hard test, but I'm kicking myself, we even had an extra 15 mins coz of blackout, but I relaxed too much.

4U was quite hard too, but I kinda expected that.

Next week, physics, chem and geography for me... I've still got a bit to go. :p

Apey

Staff member
I have lost a lot of concern around what I will get since the trials, to be honest. Naturally I'm still nervous before exams because well, they are exams, but my motivation to do well just dropped severely and I'm pretty sure my HSC marks will show that. There isn't going to be some crazy miracle where I can close to sh*t f**k all for these things and receive a pretty HSC mark back, unfortunately!

I just want it to be finished so I can move on with life really. Everyone else can get their crazy UAI's - I finish before you so suck it in and at the present time, that's all that matters :fist:

That being said, I'd still like a UAI over 75. Judging by my recent tests though, even that is slipping. :( Thank f**k I did well in internals.

It was tough. I was terribly let down by my lack of study though.

Only answered 46/84 haha, I'm pretty sure I got 100% in Question 1/2 at least :)

I reckon I finish 50/84 questions
I started but didn't get a solution to 15/84 questions
I Did Not Attempt 19/84 questions

going by that I reckon I'll get around 55/84 Raw, hopefully that gets me to an E2.

perverse

Referee
I have lost a lot of concern around what I will get since the trials, to be honest. Naturally I'm still nervous before exams because well, they are exams, but my motivation to do well just dropped severely and I'm pretty sure my HSC marks will show that. There isn't going to be some crazy miracle where I can close to sh*t f**k all for these things and receive a pretty HSC mark back, unfortunately!

I just want it to be finished so I can move on with life really. Everyone else can get their crazy UAI's - I finish before you so suck it in and at the present time, that's all that matters :fist:

That being said, I'd still like a UAI over 75. Judging by my recent tests though, even that is slipping. :( Thank f**k I did well in internals.
that's the spirit i've been waiting for in this thread... the broken one.

Vossy

Bench
Multiple choice was so confusing.. god..

2 more to go, same as you.

multiple choice..some i knew straight off..some i just guessed..

IPT will be easy somewhat..cause my teacher just say, all you need to know for things in the subject is..what is it? and what does it do?..helps alot

Vossy

Bench
My life is over. :sarcasm:

lol speaking of that, was watching an episode of summer heights high and they had a samoan guy who was in jail come in to talk to the islander kids

speaker: "if you f*ck up in school, you f*ck up in life and thats f*cked"

jonah: "so were there any girls in your jail"

speaker: "shut your mouth or ill make you my girl"

:lol::lol::lol: