What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 Membership

Sugar

Bench
http://http://www.souths.com.au/membership/
Hit the link to download

It was a pleasure to be the South Sydney Rabbitohs coach in 2007.
The season was a turning point on and off the field. The effort the players put into their training and playing performances week in, week out was outstanding. Regardless of the situation the boys just kept fighting, making us extremely hard to beat every time we took the field.
The team proved its potential off the back of hard work, trust in our training, the support of our owners, the administration, the fans and the Members.
Having said that, I am extremely excited about 2008 with a squad of players boasting experience, youth and great skill.
I am a Member, the players are Members and we want you to join us and become a Member in 2008.
Our Members make the most important contribution to this Club. Members give us stability, passion and strong home ground support.
As you've already seen this Club can achieve anything with strong support.

Jason Taylor, Head Coach
SSFC Member 2008

I just took out the $295 package today.I probaly have ripped myself off some dollars because I do shift work and I will not be able to attend all the games,but what the hell, this is South Sydney.Say no more, a small price to pay for this great club.

Dave Q

Coach
Newcastlerabbit said:
I just took out the $295 package today.I probaly have ripped myself off some dollars because I do shift work and I will not be able to attend all the games,but what the hell, this is South Sydney.Say no more, a small price to pay for this great club.

True.

Im up for the $100 standard model myself, the kid gets the $30 baby package.

They should have a $10 pet pack. Next year maybe.

But one thing I'm going to do 08 is get a ticket to the ball.

I'm still kicking myself for missing this year.

rabbs

Juniors
I have just purchased 2 Red and Green tickets for my wife and I.Cant wait for the 2008 season.

SouthsvsNRL

Juniors
I have booked 4 red and green membership...

295 dollars is nothing........

I used to pay 800 pound to go see Chelsea run about and that was 6 years ago. That's when they were average.

cooteville

Juniors
I got my membership, at the same time work transfered me ,the question is can I downgrade from red&green membership to regional membership

rabbs

Juniors
Contact membership services,speak to Anissa and explain your problem,they may help

punton

Juniors
SouthsvsNRL said:
I have booked 4 red and green membership...

295 dollars is nothing........

I used to pay 800 pound to go see Chelsea run about and that was 6 years ago. That's when they were average.

And this is a point lost on many of the bloody whingers on the official forum.

Sure there are those with valid financial issues but management have said they will look after those on a case by case basis.

Any idea how much a Chelsea equivalent is now SVNRL?

Rabbitohs International Membership

22 Jan 2008

international-member-logoDetail-a2240acf-ec82-4d5c-b0d5-fea1425f071f.png
You don’t have to be living in Australia to throw your support behind the South Sydney Football Club. Show your pride for the Red & Green by becoming one of the first International South Sydney Rabbitoh Members and you will receive some fantastic Member benefits.

Inclusions;
- 2008 South Sydney Rabbitoh Cap
- Membership Card
- Member Pin
- Member Rabbit Key Ring
- Member Sticker
- Season Schedule Fridge Magnet (so you know who we play each week)

Special Deliveries
- Digital copies of all South Sydney Rabbitoh Publications (3 editions of the ‘Red & Green’ Magazine, Year In Review)
- Weekly Member Emails with Match Reports and up to the minute Club News and links to the latest Club Video and Game Highlights

COST: AUD$70 (approximately US$60) includes shipping and handling, and all taxes
To sign up now go to http://www.souths.com.au/Membership/Club-Member/Register.html

Dave Q

Coach
The innovations just keep rolling out lads.

Is anybody keeping up?

Other clubs look to extending their influence in their districts or regions while our outlook is nothing less than the known world.

If we can nurture and realise the internationalisation of Souths, the benefits to the club will be immense.

And why shouldnt our players be as well recognised as olympians or soccer players?

Reach for the stars Souths.

Dave Q said:

Is anybody keeping up?

Well Dave,I struggling to keep up.If you look up the word innovation in the dictionary I think you will find SSDRLFC.:) We are the Kings of innovation.I wonder what tomorrow will bring?;-)

Charity Shield On Sale to Members NOW

24 Jan 2008

CharityShieldDetail1-b45bcbe6-7b52-4ad6-80fb-253078282e24.png
South Sydney Football Club Members priority ticket purchase period for the 25th Charity Shield has begun!

Tickets for the much anticipated pre-season clash against the St George Illawarra Dragons on Saturday March 1 at ANZ Stadium are on sale exclusively to Football Club Members as of today, Thursday, 24 January at 9am.

The priority purchase period for Members is from Thursday Jan 24 through to Thursday January 31.

2008 SSFC Members are required to quote their Membership number or their full name to be eligible to purchase tickets in the priority period.

Tickets can be purchased through the Ticketek call centre on 132 849 or drop into any Ticketek agency, click on http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Content/Outlets/agency.aspx for your nearest agency.

2008 SSFC Members in our Centenary Year will also have a priority period for all three State of Origin games in 2008 and all NRL Finals including the Grand Final and Rugby League World Cup matches.

Back to news listing
Comments

Dave Q said:
True.

Im up for the $100 standard model myself, the kid gets the $30 baby package.

They should have a $10 pet pack. Next year maybe.

But one thing I'm going to do 08 is get a ticket to the ball.

I'm still kicking myself for missing this year.

how about a free package for the original locals at redfern :lol:

Dave Q said:

Is anybody keeping up?

Other clubs look to extending their influence in their districts or regions while our outlook is nothing less than the known world.

If we can nurture and realise the internationalisation of Souths, the benefits to the club will be immense.

And why shouldnt our players be as well recognised as olympians or soccer players?

Reach for the stars Souths.

your stretching it now - what next souths approach nasa to send up a rocket full of green paint to crash on mars to turn the planet into a red and green one or souths approach branson to launch intergalactic rocket full of souths merchandise and memberships certificates in the hope that it may be intercepted by aliens who will become ambassodors for souths in other galaxies. :roll:

marshall stalin said:
your stretching it now - what next souths approach nasa to send up a rocket full of green paint to crash on mars to turn the planet into a red and green one or souths approach branson to launch intergalactic rocket full of souths merchandise and memberships certificates in the hope that it may be intercepted by aliens who will become ambassodors for souths in other galaxies. :roll:

unlike other clubs,and as my comrade in one Dave Q once said "dreams do come true at Souths"

Sugar

Bench
I finally renewed my membership today.

Lets just hope they dont kick us in the guts again by raising the price for next year as well.

Sonic Star

Juniors
The prices are no different to most clubs these days, it's just in the past we probably had the cheapest memberships.

Did you get a season ticket Sugar?

Sugar

Bench
Sonic Star said:
The prices are no different to most clubs these days, it's just in the past we probably had the cheapest memberships.

Did you get a season ticket Sugar?
Where i live there is no point.

This is why I and a few other country supporters were upset with the price hike.

Most other clubs still have a general membership for a reasonable price.

Our entry level membership is $100
I only signed up in the past to support the club from afar and get the privilage to say i am a member,Dont you think $100 is steep for a general membership