What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2008 World Cup FINAL - Australia v New Zealand *Match Thread*

Frailty

First Grade
Klein is an absolute joke...

Favouring the Aussies? Bull f**king sh*t... It is an absolute joke...

Whilst NZ winning is good for the game, the absolute crap that was going in their favour is bullsh*t and just damages the game.

macavity

Referee
is it wrong that I don't care that Oz is going to lose?

maybe its because I hate pretty much all the Oz players. I can't cheer a douchebag like slater or cawckmough on....

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
No way that can be a try. Vatuvei knock on plus passive offsides all over the place.

If they give this, it's a joke.

Johns Magic

Referee
Yes you can.

His fullback was right there to clean up.

It showed a lack of faith - poor teamwork.

Yeah, I'm sure that his fullback(who he can't see) might be there and might get there first when they're on their tryline all went through his brain in that split tenth of a second between the time Monaghan missed it and the time he grabbed Hohaia.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
f**k me... ordinary decision. They would've gone on to win anyway but that shouldn't be a try. Game set match and NZ - definitely 2008 WC champs.

ByRd

First Grade
Well done NZ, Australia played a good tournament but on the day NZ wanted it more, they have played terrific footy and deserve this victory, well done and disappointing for the aussie boys.

woooooooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooo......

Epic Choke - Aussie !!!.......

Kiwis - World Champs..................Epic Win !!!!.

Kornstar

Coach
See what happens when Ricky picks nuf'fies like Fitzgibbon and Monaghan!

Sucked in Ricky Stuart above all else!!!

Noa

First Grade
ROFL

Ricky Stuart was quick to lay the knife into Wayne Bennet when he lost the tri-final a few years ago.

karma's a b*tch.

Dragon

Coach
Great stuff. Couldn't happen to a more arrogant coach in Stuart.

Oh and Slater? Epic Fail son!